*** 2011-12 NHL Regular Season Thread *** | Page 54 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2011-12 NHL Regular Season Thread ***

Gooooooooaaaaaaaaaal!!!

James Neal is now a 40 goal scorer!!!

3-2, Pens

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

Goooooooooaaaaaaaaaaal!!!!

Then Sid adds another late in the second for a 4-2 lead!!!!

Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!
Let's Go Pens!

So you're saying the Jets stand in the way?

GO PANTHERS!!!!! :lol:

haha

You know, before they moved for some reason it never bothered me that Winnipeg was the Jets. But for some reason I instantly disliked them a bit just because they called themselves the Jets again. It's like my brain forces me to dislike any team named the Jets now lol maybe because NYJ were the only ones named that for so long

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

I too am rooting for the Panthers. As I've said before on here, Vanbiesbrouck's run with them to the finals was absolutely magical. It gave me a kind of soft spot for them and made Vanbiesbrouck my favorite goalie

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

My Stars are in a big one tonight. They pretty much have to win (and probably in regulation) to have a realistic shot at the post-season. I understand they are not mathematically eliminated if they lose, but it'll pretty much be over. They need this one, and they're down 1 after 2. Yikes

This hurts...Panthers have a 3-0 lead in the second period, and lose in OT, 5-4.

Really feeling sick now.

This hurts...Panthers have a 3-0 lead in the second period, and lose in OT, 5-4.

Really feeling sick now.

If it makes you feel any better, at least you got to OT. Thats pretty big. Because now Buffalo AND Washington would need to win both of their remaining games, and you would have to lose both, to make the playoffs. So, cause for concern maybe, but I'd rather be Florida than those other two teams right now

Big Game, Preds vs Dallas...Port, your playoff hope are all in tonight's game

Big Game, Preds vs Dallas...Port, your playoff hope are all in tonight's game

My hopes aren't very high that we'll get in:lol:

I'll probably be rooting for the Preds to come out of the west in the playoffs though. I'd like to see them do well.

Hey jmenjes, I watched the Caps play the Panthers on NHL Network, and though they didn't win at least the Panthers made it to the playoffs. And they've still got a good shot at winning the division.

Finally! Seems like last time we made it in to the playoffs Methuseleh was a baby.

If we can just get that one measly point we need to take the division...

Dam Good Goalie battle, My boy Rinne came out on top though with the shutout....I want that 4 seed but I want Chicago and not Detroit. We play either the dam Sharks or Detroit just about every year.

I wouldn't want Detroit either, but I also think they are not as good as they've been in past years. I think if you end up playing them you'll win, but its certainly not the preferred opponent, I agree with you there.

That being said, it would be nice for Nashville if they were the ones to push Detroit out of the playoffs

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Dam Good Goalie battle, My boy Rinne came out on top though with the shutout....I want that 4 seed but I want Chicago and not Detroit. We play either the dam Sharks or Detroit just about every year.

Yeah, Lehtonen did his best but his boys have to help him out a little, too. I wasn't too upset about this one because I had already come to terms with the fact it would have taken a miracle to get in. At least my Portland Winterhawks are in the 2nd round of the playoffs lol thats the one good sports team I cheer for

I wouldn't want Detroit either, but I also think they are not as good as they've been in past years. I think if you end up playing them you'll win, but its certainly not the preferred opponent, I agree with you there.

That being said, it would be nice for Nashville if they were the ones to push Detroit out of the playoffs

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Yeah, Lehtonen did his best but his boys have to help him out a little, too. I wasn't too upset about this one because I had already come to terms with the fact it would have taken a miracle to get in. At least my Portland Winterhawks are in the 2nd round of the playoffs lol thats the one good sports team I cheer for

Either Way I'm excited as long as we get that 4 seed. Kinda Crazy that we've only had one coach since we first came on to the scene in 98, Barry Trotz :D

Back
Top Bottom