*** 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs *** | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs ***

Not really a fan.. more of a convenient fair weather spectator although we hit up a Panther game or 2/yr. For me, it's a tough sport to follow on TV vs being there and the Panthers generally suck so why bother. My rooting interest is more in consideration for my Canadian sweetie who grew up in Winnipeg rooting for the Jets and then later for the Canucks and her family who are mostly up in BC. (eh?) At one point in the distant past, due to a connection to an inlaw who was connected to someone on the team, I did root more actively for the Islanders though

Isles suck! :chuckle:

Just like the Pens. :lol:

lastcup-1.jpg

:lol:

i can't believe you non canuck fans are rooting for basically the montreal canadiens of the western conference...vancouvers loaded with fairys on that team...the sedin sisters diving all over the place looking for calls...lapierre acting like he got shived by chara after the play...errhoff dropping his stick in game 4 in a scrum which is a universal sign that you want to go and then seeing its mcquaid and going straight to ground to avoid an *** whoopin...burrows is the biggest poon on that roster with all the embelishment of crap he's trying to do...

this crap is bad for the game and you guys want this pack of ******* to win...**** the canucks...

i like our chances at home in game 6 and i'll take my chances with tim thomas against luongo any day in a for all the marbles game 7...and in game 7 if it gets there just like the refs swallowed the whistle in game 7 of the tampa bay series and let the players decide it these refs better do the same...i don't want some crap call deciding who wins the cup...let the players decide

Back
Top Bottom