*** 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs *** | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs ***

i can't believe you non canuck fans are rooting for basically the montreal canadiens of the western conference...vancouvers loaded with fairys on that team...the sedin sisters diving all over the place looking for calls...lapierre acting like he got shived by chara after the play...errhoff dropping his stick in game 4 in a scrum which is a universal sign that you want to go and then seeing its mcquaid and going straight to ground to avoid an *** whoopin...burrows is the biggest poon on that roster with all the embelishment of crap he's trying to do...

this crap is bad for the game and you guys want this pack of ******* to win...**** the canucks...

i like our chances at home in game 6 and i'll take my chances with tim thomas against luongo any day in a for all the marbles game 7...and in game 7 if it gets there just like the refs swallowed the whistle in game 7 of the tampa bay series and let the players decide it these refs better do the same...i don't want some crap call deciding who wins the cup...let the players decide

If i have to root for " dive and play like ******* but score awesome goals and wow me everytime I watch them play " , or root for "cheap shot artists who have no skills and are basically big pieces of meat on skates " ... I go with the first option

I play street hockey, I don't pay to see something I can do, I want to see crosby, sedins, subban, ovechkin, kovalchuk, iginla, lecavalier, st-louis, stamkos, dangle, pass, score, and wow the hockey crowds

The montreal canadiens always understood that scoring wins you titles, even when elbows to the face, slashings, hits to the head, etc. were common stuff in hockey ...

and if you still don't agree, come to montreal i'll show you the bell centre's ceilling ;)

GO CANUCKS !!!

If i have to root for " dive and play like ******* but score awesome goals and wow me everytime I watch them play " , or root for "cheap shot artists who have no skills and are basically big pieces of meat on skates " ... I go with the first option

I play street hockey, I don't pay to see something I can do, I want to see crosby, sedins, subban, ovechkin, kovalchuk, iginla, lecavalier, st-louis, stamkos, dangle, pass, score, and wow the hockey crowds

The montreal canadiens always understood that scoring wins you titles, even when elbows to the face, slashings, hits to the head, etc. were common stuff in hockey ...

and if you still don't agree, come to montreal i'll show you the bell centre's ceilling ;)

GO CANUCKS !!!

bostons got skill...not as much skill as the canucks no doubt but hockeys not played from the womens t and boston has outworked the nucks in this series...its ok bro if your soft

I don't know about outworking, but they dominated the boards and are clearly the better forechecking team... i'll give you that

nucks have all the pressure on them in game 7...all i ask is that the nhl lets the players decide who gets the cup...not a bunch of marginal calls etc

give me tim thomas any day over luongo in this do or die for the whole enchilada scenario

nucks have all the pressure on them in game 7...all i ask is that the nhl lets the players decide who gets the cup...not a bunch of marginal calls etc

give me tim thomas any day over luongo in this do or die for the whole enchilada scenario
I would say that if the game was in Boston. Since it is in Vancouver, there is a good chance that Luongo will play a much better game.

Back
Top Bottom