2012 Coaching Option | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2012 Coaching Option

I say I'd they win 3 out of the next 4, we keep them for at least one more year. Draft an exciting QB like RGIII
And that will bring the fans back. I'm for continuity.we've blown things up several times with negative results.
Let's try consistency and see how that works. Most of the great teams have a consistent staff and. FO. Packers,
Steelers, ravens, patriots, etc....

I say I'd they win 3 out of the next 4, we keep them for at least one more year. Draft an exciting QB like RGIII
And that will bring the fans back. I'm for continuity.we've blown things up several times with negative results.
Let's try consistency and see how that works. Most of the great teams have a consistent staff and. FO. Packers,
They have continuity because they win, not the reverse. They have competent coaches that can manage games, are proactive rather than reactive, and understand the importance of having a good QB.

And again, please explain what exactly will be "blown up?" I keep seeing that and it's never explained. New offensive and defensive systems? These guys are pros. Shouldn't take longer than about a quarter of a season to get it. If they have trouble with that, it says something about our talent levels.

Its friggin amazing that to some people on this board an 8-8 season would be a reason to bring this moron back hell some at 7-9. Some people love losing

Thos teams conistently win, they dont just let their teams lose for three years in a row. The dolphins have been consistent under Sparano consitently out of playoff and consistantly having losing seasons

they do, but most of all they have a competent staff.

On the flip side, Sparano may have finally figured it out. The light bulb may have popped on for him. Maybe we could ride this into next year and come blazing out of the gates at the beginning of next season. If that's the case then keep Tony.

I'd rather this scenario play out with another team. Let's see how Sparano "figures it out" with another team. I don't think any AFC East team would take him though. I do like your optimizim and do not like my spell check.

BTW mods. Whats with the Bust?

I'd rather this scenario play out with another team. Let's see how Sparano "figures it out" with another team. I don't think any AFC East team would take him though. I do like your optimizim and do not like my spell check.

BTW mods. Whats with the Bust?
What are you referring to?

Just think, it took Tony 3 and a half years for his light to come on. Imagine if we hired an actual good coach whose light was already on. Wouldn't that be something?

Back
Top Bottom