*** 2013 NBA Finals *** | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2013 NBA Finals ***

****ing Bosh...Garbage...

It will have to be Wade and Lebron that will have to win this game for us...

Nothing left to be said.

Congratulations to the Heat.

Well played.

Great game

Live by the 3 pt shooting , die by the 3 pt shooting

:brewskis:

Miami heat repeat as champions!!!!!!!!!!! Game 7 victory!!!!!!!!!!! Re-heat successful!!!!!!!! 95-88 over the spurs!!!!!! Back to back baby!!!!!!!!!!! Get the heat!!!!!! Get the heat!!!!!!!! Get the heat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yyyyeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Side note i have the utmost respect for the Spurs, true class class class organization all the way, and i NEVER want to play them in a Finals again, my heart can't take it, and I have to give respect to the Officiating, this game was truly decided by the players %100 now that said

GET THE HEAT!!!! GET THE HEAT!!!!!! GET THE HEAT!!!!!!

My thoughts:

Heat are deserving champs.

They just marginalized the team I cheer for most in South Fla. even more.

I think the Heat's run is over. James is still the best player in the league, but I think father time has taken Wade's game away and Bosh is meh. Pat Riley is unreal as a coach and GM so lets see what he can put around LBJ.

Just once, though, I want to see James vs. Kobe in the finals. I take Kobe in straight up match...still. Kobe is closer to Jordan, not James. However, the Lakers are so far from being in this game that the point is moot.

Now, on to training camp.

Lebron James elevated himself to a cold blooded killer in this game...dude was on point when it mattered most. Wade will get those knees worked on next year, and Bosh will probably be gone. As much as Bish helped defensively, he is easily taken out of the offense against the top teams.

Congrats to the Spurs, classy bunch.

and YESSSSSSSS HEAT!!

congrats heat fans.

great series overall, and in the end, the heat made there shots when it mattered and the spurs did not.

lebron james had a phenomenal game, one that can not be criticized by any haters in the least bit.

congrats heat fans.

Go find 3773, he's gotta be dying of heart failure or alcohol poisoning by now :chuckle:

Back to back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Currently at Bird Rd and 87th ave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have to wake up in a couple of hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a side note, real talk. I have so much respect for the Spurs. Class act organization.

Congrats on the win. If Miami is supposed to be an all-time team I'm proud of the "been too old since 2008" Spurs for playing them to a 7th game and having said game be a 2-pt battle with 90 secs left.

Congrats on the win. If Miami is supposed to be an all-time team I'm proud of the "been too old since 2008" Spurs for playing them to a 7th game and having said game be a 2-pt battle with 90 secs left.

Spurs are an alltime great team too. They have 4 hall of famers on that team including pop. Timmy and popovich have led that team to 4 chips.

Back
Top Bottom