*** 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs *** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs ***

ROAR!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!

Pascal Dupuis adds the insurance goal for the insurance goal - SHORTHANDED!!!!

4-1

LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!

:woohoo:

4-1, Final.

PENS WIN!
PENS WIN!
PENS WIN!

... 5 down, 11 to go.

Didn't have a rooting interest, but gotta feel for the Leafs. Up 4-1 in the 3rd and up 4-2 with a minute and a half remaining to give up 2 goals in 30 seconds and eventually lose in OT. Brutal.

As a Leafs fan, no you don't. I didn't talk to a single person that felt comfortable with that 4-1 lead with 15 minutes left in the third, nor the 4-2 lead. You come to expect this ****. Now they'll trade all players responsible for getting them this far and raise ticket prices, which will continue to sell because Leafs fans are suckers.

As a Leafs fan, no you don't. I didn't talk to a single person that felt comfortable with that 4-1 lead with 15 minutes left in the third, nor the 4-2 lead. You come to expect this ****. Now they'll trade all players responsible for getting them this far and raise ticket prices, which will continue to sell because Leafs fans are suckers.

:lol: For example:
Leafs > old washed up penguins. Wait for it...

S.C.H.W.F.C.!!!!

S.c.h.w.f.c.!!!

At least Ricky saw it coming. :chuckle:
Leafs clinch a playof spot for the first time in 8 years! Looks like we'll probably draw Montreal in the first round. Well, at least I'm hoping. No one wants to play Boston.

:lol: For example:

At least Ricky saw it coming. :chuckle:

We all saw it coming :lol: The Leafs front office are scum, but great businessmen. This is why I laugh whenever I see people whining about Phins attendance. The people in Miami aren't suckers. They're not going to pay for **** football. Leafs fans, on the other hand, will drain their children's college funds for Leafs tickets, regardless of how they are doing, and the current management knows it. They know there is no reason to invest in building a winner because chumps will still keep buying. Hell, they've continued to raise ticket prices during those 8 years of garbage hockey and still had chumps clamoring. Now that they've made the playoffs*? :lol:

Yowza! Drama in the 'Burgh tonight!

Pens get a Hat Trick from Crosby, and hold on for the 4-3 win!!!!

Pens lead series 2-0 as it shifts to Ottawa. Time to get one on the road.

PENS WIN!
PENS WIN!
PENS WIN!

tyler seguin needs to break out for my bruins...watching jagr hog the puck and try and go one on three or four over and over at 41 years old is painful as hell...

Pens @ Sens tonight

LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!

GOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

Mr. Kennedy! Kennedy!

1-0

LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!

*Stunned*

Did that really just happen?!? :bobdole:

1-1, OT

LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!

LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!

LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!

Still 1-1

Double OT it is ...

LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!

Pens vs. Sens, Game 4 is tonight

LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!

GOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

James Neal!

1-1

LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!

GOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!

Kunitz knots it up ...

Seconds later: GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!

Iggy puts us up!!!

3-2

LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!

Back
Top Bottom