2014 #MetLifeTakeover! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums
i remember when Michelle and her sidekick did the interviews on the team website. One spirited gal you got there brother. Please let her know we miss her.

I look forward to this every year, you guys do amazing work and if I were able to I would be there. Ill be cheering from florida again this year. Go DolfansNYC!

However my fiancé is unfortunately a jets fan. I don't think she would fit in lol

Good! You're not married yet. Get rid of her now, while you have the chance.

I was at the game last year and stopped by the tailgate. I heard the "contingent" throughout the game and felt the pressure from Jets fans sitting around me...they were pissed! Hope to get there again and support.

I was at the game last year and stopped by the tailgate. I heard the "contingent" throughout the game and felt the pressure from Jets fans sitting around me...they were pissed! Hope to get there again and support.

Hope you can sit with us this year!

I would love to do this, but can't. It is great you can get so many fans together.

I am at this game every year with my brother (as he is a Jets fan)...pumped that it's MNF this year!

Just found out I will be in the first row in the endzone for the Bills game.

whoooo hoooooo!

Unfortunately, I have no extra PTO days this year due to friends' weddings/bachelor parties...my friend is from Staten Island and is a Jets fan; his dad has season tickets and I usually go with them. Enjoy the game under the lights!

Back
Top Bottom