2014 NBA Finals discussion | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2014 NBA Finals discussion

thats the implication.

No. The statements by you guys earlier in this thread were that the Spurs were getting all the calls early. I stated it evened out and it did. The lead was cut because the Spurs weren't going to shoot 90% all game and it's basketball, leads disappear pretty easily.

Well the heat didn't bring their A game and the spurs did. Good game guys im headed for bed

No. The statements by you guys earlier in this thread were that the Spurs were getting all the calls early. I stated it evened out and it did. The lead was cut because the Spurs weren't going to shoot 90% all game and it's basketball, leads disappear pretty easily.

I agree and I said it would even out in the 2nd half which it did. Miami played bad defensively while the spurs played well all around

Guys we flat out got our azzs kicked . Ref's were not a factor.

I agree and I said it would even out in the 2nd half which it did. Miami played bad defensively while the spurs played well all around

It wasn't a shock that Miami cut it to 7. The Spurs got stagnant b/c Parker and Duncan kind of limit the offense when they need to run. Anyone complaining it happened either way b/c of the refs just doesn't know what they're saying.

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

Guys we flat out got our azzs kicked . Ref's were not a factor.

SA took Games 1, 3, and 5. Miami took 2, 4, 6, and 7. Spurs were up 1-0, 2-1, and 3-2.

Hi.

Game's over.

Bottom line: somebody got their ass kicked tonight.

Psst: it wasn't my Spurs. :chuckle:

For the record, I Still believe it'll go 7.

GO SPURS GO!

[video=youtube_share;9IyoA8Kgxas]http://youtu.be/9IyoA8Kgxas[/video]

You wanna beat the best, ya' gotta beat the best!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

:lol:

GO SPURS GO!

I might take mario out of the line up hes slumping major. Not helping the team at all

That first half was brutal. Good defense or not, San Antonio was hitting EVERYTHING.

Bench outside of Ray Allen continues to be a nonfactor. James Jones comes in and personally puts the Spurs in the bonus. Mario Chalmers continues to go full retard.

Frustrating loss but you gotta come out and win Game 4. Heat lose Game 4 and it's a wrap

Heat blown out at home last night, not looking as good as it was a couple days ago :tumbleweed:

Back
Top Bottom