***** 2014 NHL Playoffs Thread (updated results in OP)***** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***** 2014 NHL Playoffs Thread (updated results in OP)*****

The Igloo is hopping tonight!

Drop the damn puck already ...

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

Check it out Bumpus

PNHLPIT87HG1LE1_md-1.jpg

Here is all the players they offer:
http://www.oyosportstoys.com/Hockey/Pittsburgh-Penguins

:woot:

Too drunk to post.

VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!-111

PENS WIN!
PENS WIN!
PENS WIN!

GOOOOOAAAAAL!

Geno!

1-0

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

GOOOOOOOAAAAAAAL!!

Geno again!!

2-0

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAL!!!

Sutter!!!

3-0

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!

Geno with the HAT TRICK!!!!

4-0

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

call me psychic but I think old Bump may just be a Penguins fan... I really have no idea what would give me that idea though :lol:

:lol:

It can't never be easy. Penguins hockey - you'll pay for the whole seat, but you'll only need the edge!

4-3, Final.

Columbus has a bright hockey future.

Still ... On to the handshake line and Round 2.

PENS WIN!
PENS WIN!
PENS WIN!

So ...

Who's it gonna be in the 2nd round?

The Rags or the Phags?

Bring it!

Buckle up baby, because it's THE CUP!

LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!
LETS GO PENS!

After a impressive 5-2 performance, we have a winner-take-all game 7 in the Garden tomorrow night. Should be fun.

Well, ****.

This was kind of how I thought this series may play out. The Flyers just had that one tough stretch in the 2nd, and it cost them. They had a much better 3rd but couldn't get that 2nd one past Lundqvist. I wish the one win they got in MSG was in game 7, not game 2.

As for the next round, I couldn't give a **** who wins that Rangers-Pens series. I sure as hell am not rooting for the Penguins, and I'm not rooting for the Rangers either. I'm going to enjoy the Western conference playoffs and root for whoever wins that conference in the SCF.

Well, ****.

This was kind of how I thought this series may play out. The Flyers just had that one tough stretch in the 2nd, and it cost them. They had a much better 3rd but couldn't get that 2nd one past Lundqvist. I wish the one win they got in MSG was in game 7, not game 2.

As for the next round, I couldn't give a **** who wins that Rangers-Pens series. I sure as hell am not rooting for the Penguins, and I'm not rooting for the Rangers either. I'm going to enjoy the Western conference playoffs and root for whoever wins that conference in the SCF.

*sniffle*

At least the NHL was kind enough to provide the Flyers with a parting gift:

A new golf bag.

A7DBF3EE195C4F9B9B9FD4993350B051_zpss2ah-1.jpg

Just in time to get to the tee box.

Bring on the Rags!

Back
Top Bottom