2016 Coaching Data Base | Page 156 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2016 Coaching Data Base

I got to be honest that Coughlin interested me in some respects. However, looking at his body of work the last few years gives me pause. Plus, people rave about his presser leaving NY. I saw him leave his best player in the game after he lost his mind. Either TC kept him in to win the game and save his own ass or he did not know what was going on....neither is good.

I feel better about the Gase hire after looking at all of these losers getting jobs left and right. Who the **** is this Pederson guy that the Eagles hired? Sheesh. Ben Wackadoo in New York? My god.

Lovie really isn't a good coach anymore. Everything I've ever heard about Lovie is that he's a great person, and let's be honest, he deserves a truckload of credit for getting a squad to the Super Bowl with Rex damn Grossman as his quarterback.

But have you ever heard the phrase "coaching dinosaur?" Because I think that fits Lovie; he simply hasn't kept up with the times and still wants to run the Tampa 2 defense.

[video=youtube;cY-_8s2w9EI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY-_8s2w9EI[/video]

Whenever something happens to the Eagles, I always watch EDP.

(NSFW for profanity)

Haha that dude cracked me up. Its nice watching other teams fans go through it. He makes some good points though.

I actually like the chiefs offense a lot, I didn't realize they were ranked 30th 3 straight years, is that even true?

I feel better about the Gase hire after looking at all of these losers getting jobs left and right. Who the **** is this Pederson guy that the Eagles hired? Sheesh. Ben Wackadoo in New York? My god.

Didn't Pederson have a short stint in Miami as a backup? For some reason I'm thinking he did?

Yes he did. We signed him in 1991 and he was here a few years

Lovie really isn't a good coach anymore. Everything I've ever heard about Lovie is that he's a great person, and let's be honest, he deserves a truckload of credit for getting a squad to the Super Bowl with Rex damn Grossman as his quarterback.

But have you ever heard the phrase "coaching dinosaur?" Because I think that fits Lovie; he simply hasn't kept up with the times and still wants to run the Tampa 2 defense.

Lovie's biggest issue is that he just doesn't get offense at all. The Tampa 2 isn't great, but Lovie's D more than anything is reliant on a strong outside pass rusher which the Bucs do not have

Back
Top Bottom