2016 Coaching Data Base | Page 161 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2016 Coaching Data Base

These teams will not be as dominant, that is for sure. You're seeing it now even with the Broncos, a team that was good enough to get the #1 seed, but still looks very beatable because there's no QB. But they're still the #1 seed in the conference.

Definitely. If there's one constant amongst all good AFC teams, it's that theyre very well-coached. Players are maximized in the gameplan, free agents are utilized in proper ways. The good QB play obviously is prominent, but the team around the QB is clicking on all cylinders, the defense operates intelligently and with tenacity. Other teams like the Chargers and Raiders have/now have good QBs too, but their units get blown up,

I think Miami's on the right track considering Gase and Joseph are guys from higher-echelon AFC teams that get a lot out of their players. It's the missing mentality we've needed, not Philbin's round-hole square-peg GB system that he didn't even have the personnel for.

Denver has a real QB dilemma coming up, but with strong defensive talent and good coaching, they will probably continue to be the 1-2 seed in the AFC for a while.

i liked this thread being in the main forum, shame

Well, well.

[tweet]689224900624650241[/tweet]

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
Bengals hired former Dolphins OC Bill Lazor as quarterbacks coach and former Dolphins DC Kevin Coyle as defensive backs coach.

Interesting that Lazor got another NFL QB coaching job.

Based on the fact that we heard he was going to be fired from Philly because he had a horrible relationship with Nick Foles, and that I've heard he almost came to blows with Tanny, I can't wait to see how this one goes.

I honestly can't believe Lazor got another NFL job having anything to do with coaching QB's.

I honestly can't believe Lazor got another NFL job having anything to do with coaching QB's.

He understands the mechanics of the position pretty well. As long as he's not designing the offensive playbook, calling the plays, or starting fights with his players, he'll be fine.

Oh my goodness. At a Browns press conference, they asked Paul DePodesta what he knows about football.

His response: "Well, I know what the NFL stands for."

Mary Kay Cabot ‏@MaryKayCabot 15s16 seconds ago
#Browns have interviewed former Dolphins GM Dennis Hickey for VP/Player Personnel vacancy, league source tells http://cleveland.com

2 years ago: Ray Farmer turns down Dolphins job, Miami forced to hire Hickey because nobody else wants to take it.

Today: Hickey interviewing for Browns job, Ray Farmer filling out form at unemployment office.

@alexmarvez: Source tells @NFLonFOX that @49ers have fired defensive coordinator Eric Mangini

well deserved. just hope he doesnt get a job in Miami

Back
Top Bottom