2016 - Draft Day thread | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2016 - Draft Day thread

Dolphins probably just got the steal of the draft. Dude has never failed a drug test. He didn't get kicked off his team. He isn't Josh Gordon.

If he fails, it's because of his football ability, not because he smoked weed in high school.

[video=youtube;Zmw9_fYXw48]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmw9_fYXw48[/video]

Holy ****!! This dude is a monster!

Great, another ****ing moron on this team. Just what that locker room needed. Well, assuming he can stay healthy and Pouncey teaches him how to not get caught, at least Tannehill has zero excuses next year.

Ha, like there will ever not be excuses for Tannehill.

So now that we got a steal, what's our starting OLine look like with what we now have on the roster?

BONG BOY! He said his account was hacked, haha!

I'm calling thug on this guy right here and now. Good going Tannenbaum. South Beach will land this guy in jail in his first year.

There's 2 predictions.

Could it ne that for a change our team gets lucky with this puck?

Ozzy rules

See we all doubted Tannenbaum, but he goes and hacks Tunsil's twitter and he got an elite talent at 13 along with the two defensive starters...

In all seriousness though, I'm not entirely sure what to make of it. It is worrisome as I said in the prior post especially in the current NFL climate.
I will say that during that interview he certainly seemed like a guy with a chip on his shoulder, and that's never a bad thing...I just hope he's the man that he says he is and then this will be great.
I am guessing though that the coverage of this will skew negative in the national media simply because it's the Dolphins.

Dion mentioned it was his step dad that posted the video. Gonna be awkward at christmas..

So are we just going to line up with a huge gap between Pouncey and Albert and run a swinging gate style offense??? Who of the 4 tackles we have on our roster can play guard??? You absolutely can not sit one of them, so maybe we make a trade???

Don't like the pick . Regardless of how good he is , should of took him off our board.

Either going to be the steal of the draft or he will be out of football in 3 years. At #13 worth the gamble

Back
Top Bottom