2016 - Draft Day thread | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2016 - Draft Day thread

ALRIGHT MIAMI!

I have never been as happy on Draft Day as I am right now! King Bong has arrived! Quick, someone call Ricky to meet him at the airport!

https://www.profootballfocus.com/bl...ick-by-pick-grades-and-analysis-of-round-1-2/

13. Miami Dolphins: Laremy Tunsil | Grade: A

The story of the draft, Tunsil finally comes off the board and Miami gets the top offensive tackle in the draft. The last-minute video of Tunsil that took him off some team boards ends up working in Miami’s favor, though they do inherent the risk that most teams were wary of even before the last-minute shenanigans.

Tunsil has all of the tools to be one of the best tackles in the league as he’s smooth in pass protection (only five pressures surrendered last season) and an explosive run blocker capable of moving defenders at the line of scrimmage or climbing to the second level to find linebackers. Perhaps even more impressive about Tunsil’s work last year was the slate of pass rushers he turned away week after week in the SEC and in the bowl game against potential first-round pick Emmanuel Ogbah. When it’s all said and done, the Dolphins will either get burned, or they will have found the steal of the draft — and without speculating about off-field issues, we’ll lean that they got a steal.

What a great pick. I really don't see how anyone can be upset about it.

You control the point of attack, you control the game. Guy is a beast. Great player, smart risk.

Let me guess. Its the VIP members that are pissed? Is that correct?

The guys that blew it on their boards?

When KC took "the best player in the draft" Albert refused to move from LT. Something to keep in mind.

Still a lot of guys going higher than they were supposed to. Means we have a LOT of options in the 2nd that we might not have had thought going into tonight. Wow! This could turn out to be a really good draft if we do this correctly. We should have options at CB, RB, LB. And if someone slides far enough, do we make a move to go get him or just stay put and enjoy the options that are still there?

Back
Top Bottom