2016 - Draft Day thread | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2016 - Draft Day thread

Can he move to G?

Guys, we have a problem most teams would love to have. In one move, we accomplished the following:

1) Secured our future franchise LT.
2) Immediately cured our LG problem (loser of Albert, James and Tunsil) will kick inside
3) Have secured our Swing Tackle
4) Just lowered the number of sacks for Tannehill by a large sum
5) Improved the running game
6) Improved pass protection

Albert is a Pro. He's encountered this situation before. But a few years and an aging body will help him understand he will still be a Dolphin, but we had to protect the QB and the future of the OL. Besides, after this year, Albert's contract resembles a top tier OG. I think this will work itself out and everyone will be here next year and Albert can retire a Dolphin. I see him transitioning to LG permanently and being here another 3 or 4 years. This is not the problem it appears.

Everyone on offense just got a tick better. Fans on this site are about to see what I've been pounding the keyboard about for 2 years....with an ELITE OL, this offense will become Elite and Tannehill will now take the next step.

If you don't think everyone on offense just got a kick in their step, you are going to be shocked how well this offense comes together.

We have a DOMINANT OL. FINALLY!

We finally practiced patience and stuck to our board. BPA... Tannenbaum has hope yet. I'm more receptive of the Maxwell and Alonso deal now. I got my man!

When KC took "the best player in the draft" Albert refused to move from LT. Something to keep in mind.

cut him save on cap trade Dallas for that guard Leary boom new healthy left side far cheaper... If he give s us a hit about it

A little credit to the FO and T-baum....

Alonso.....Maxwell.......and Tunsil Damn at 13

I wanted a D player all the way, but once I saw Tunsil slipping, my mind immediately thought if Miami could possibly ignore the OL once again.
I think Tunsil is going to be a life-raft for this OL as the season goes on. Albert can never finsih a season. James has had his injuries as well. IMO Huge get for Gase's offense.

I love the Tunsil pick at #13. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it.

The offensive line rebuild is complete. No more excuses for Tannehill. He either performs at an elite level in 2016 or we draft his replacement in the first round next April.

When KC took "the best player in the draft" Albert refused to move from LT. Something to keep in mind.

And an Albert who was a year away from free agency as the best left tackle on the market had a lot to lose from making that move. Now he's three years older and with a bum knee has major questions. He may have more to gain by kicking inside where he may thrive for longer than staying on the outside where time and injuries may have already caught up with him. If the worst thing that happens is we have a young player temporarily playing guard, that's manageable.

T-Baum and Grier hit a Home Run on this pick. I'm impressed

Guys, we have a problem most teams would love to have. In one move, we accomplished the following:

1) Secured our future franchise LT.
2) Immediately cured our LG problem (loser of Albert, James and Tunsil) will kick inside
3) Have secured our Swing Tackle
4) Just lowered the number of sacks for Tannehill by a large sum
5) Improved the running game
6) Improved pass protection

Albert is a Pro. He's encountered this situation before. But a few years and an aging body will help him understand he will still be a Dolphin, but we had to protect the QB and the future of the OL. Besides, after this year, Albert's contract resembles a top tier OG. I think this will work itself out and everyone will be here next year and Albert can retire a Dolphin. I see him transitioning to LG permanently and being here another 3 or 4 years. This is not the problem it appears.

Everyone on offense just got a tick better. Fans on this site are about to see what I've been pounding the keyboard about for 2 years....with an ELITE OL, this offense will become Elite and Tannehill will now take the next step.

If you don't think everyone on offense just got a kick in their step, you are going to be shocked how well this offense comes together.

We have a DOMINANT OL. FINALLY!

We finally practiced patience and stuck to our board. BPA... Tannenbaum has hope yet. I'm more receptive of the Maxwell and Alonso deal now. I got my man!

Whenever we fix the OL the sky is the limit for this team.

Wow! how the **** does that happen!? Thats like hitting on your one outter on the river for a tournament win!

Back
Top Bottom