2016 - Draft Day thread | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2016 - Draft Day thread

What happens when he finds out Fins Head Office posted that picture.

We needed a CB. We needed a LB. We needed a lot of things... but how do you not draft that guy?! He was the #1 overall not too long ago. Say what you want about TBum, but thank you Dolphins for finally just taking BPA.

See we all doubted Tannenbaum, but he goes and hacks Tunsil's twitter and he got an elite talent at 13 along with the two defensive starters...

In all seriousness though, I'm not entirely sure what to make of it. It is worrisome as I said in a prior post especially with the current NFL climate.
I will say that during that interview he certainly seemed like a guy with a chip on his shoulder, and that's never a bad thing...I just hope he's the man that he says he is and then this will be great.
I am guessing though that the coverage of this will skew negative in the national media simply because it's the Dolphins.

Great, another ****ing moron on this team. Just what that locker room needed. Well, assuming he can stay healthy and Pouncey teaches him how to not get caught, at least Tannehill has zero excuses next year.

Maybe Adam Gase can control the locker room. You know, the thing Philbin had zippy clue on how to reach his players.

So I'm taking it Tunsil will be the starting LT? Kick Albert to G?

Say what Younwant. No way tunsil was dumb enough to post that. His step dad who he whooped for allegedly beating his mom did it. If he can stay clean (never failed a test in college) we fixed out o line- kick fat Albert to guard

BONG BOY! He said his account was hacked, haha!

I'm calling thug on this guy right here and now. Good going Tannenbaum. South Beach will land this guy in jail in his first year.

There's 2 predictions.

Oh look, a racist.

I love the pick. Steal of the draft. The kid had no failed drug tests and he is a beast. H8ters gonna hate. Even Dolphin fan (posters on this forum) H8ters.
T_bomb could **** gold bricks and many on this forum would be pissed it was not silver.
I was more concerned with Jack and the knee than i am with this great pick, great player. We win with picks like this!

Last edited by a moderator:
We just got the #1 OL in the entire draft. WTH are people complaining about? Round two, here comes a corner.

The guy allowed two sacks his entire college career. Dallas Thomas and Jason Fox have allowed more sacks in a quarter.

Even my post got hacked right there above. I never typed oranges.

Back
Top Bottom