2016 - Draft Day thread | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2016 - Draft Day thread

Its should be the opposite. Smoking pot makes you a better player!

He should get a bong hitting bonus!

The NFL is SO full of crap!

Certain drugs will turn you into Lyle Alzado - put you in the grave - some drugs (alcohol) will destroy you because it makes you make MISTAKES - because it makes you HONEST and and it makes you impaired.

Pot - eh - I'm going Bob Marley on it all! It brings you closer to Jah Love! and I don't do any drugs - I'm just saying!

I love the Tunsil pick at #13. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it.

The offensive line rebuild is complete. No more excuses for Tannehill. He either performs at an elite level in 2016 or we draft his replacement in the first round next April.

Complete? Who are the guards? We got ourselfs an elite LT but guard is still a mess

Ozzy rules

Glad to see everything is racist to the sjw King mike! Guy was on video smoking weed with a gas mask on lol. For the record I like the pick talent is too good

It's not even worth a response, lol

I know lots of people that smoke dope. Normal people. I'm stoked lol

[video=youtube;4TXYH9uiEE0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TXYH9uiEE0[/video]

Nice attributes spoken on his behalf

He will be good one. Just South Beach atmosphere might be to tempting for him to get in trouble.

After stepping back and looking at it, that was one hell of a pick. We pretty much got the #1 player in the draft at #13...and we also got a starting LB and CB out of the deal we made to get that pick. So it was basically highway robbery....the offense is basically complete now, we just need it to execute because there are no more excuses.

Now if we land a CB in round 2, we can round it out with a RB and LB in later rounds and come out sitting pretty. If we end up with Burns or Howard in the second round, I would be pleased.

Lots of guys falling, who is most likely to get to us in the 2nd, Alexander? robert nkemdiche? Jackson III? heck do we take Jack if he falls to there?

James, Tunsil or Albert could be the guard

Do not forget DE/LBs can move around we need the best guy possible as either T spot

Actually. I love the pick, I just hate the position.

OL AGAIN in the first, BUT he's the best overall player in the draft and Miami got him. That's huge for a talent ridden team. He has elite potential and Miami needs as many blue chips as it can take.

I really wanted Jack, but seeing his fall makes me question just how bad his knee really is. I mean Darron Lee went ahead of him.

When KC took "the best player in the draft" Albert refused to move from LT. Something to keep in mind.

I don't see this as a problem.

If Albert locks down LT, no reason why Tunsil can't kick to LG and earn his stripes. As long as Albert is healthy, you want his experience at LT.

This is the perfect grooming situation in which you let Albert lose his job to injury or play and let him eventually slide inside and play out his final years here.

I love Albert's drive and commitment to the team. He battled back from injury early and has been a calming presence on the OL. He has earned his keep here. As long as we treat him fair and let him lead this OL, no reason this can't end as one of the best OL's in team history.

This is the type of move that creates options, not problems.

I'm hoping TB has turned over a new leaf and this is an endorsement of great things to come.

Back
Top Bottom