2016 - Draft Day thread | Page 37 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2016 - Draft Day thread

Actually. I love the pick, I just hate the position.

OL AGAIN in the first, BUT he's the best overall player in the draft and Miami got him. That's huge for a talent ridden team. He has elite potential and Miami needs as many blue chips as it can take.

I really wanted Jack, but seeing his fall makes me question just how bad his knee really is. I mean Darron Lee went ahead of him.

For what it's worth, a surgeon told me some pretty depressing things about Jack's knee. I think he could completely free fall past day 2, even.

Of course, two other guys (very good doctors, btw) told me that Peyton Manning was 'done' after the cadaver graft. So, you never know. I think I would still roll the dice.

BPA corner in the 2nd... Jack in the 3rd and Smith in the 4th.. Get it done.

I'd scream like a school girl LOL.

I'd take him or Jack honestly if he falls that far.

Lots of potential impact player still there Alexander would make me cry a guy who lots had at top 15ish in the 2nd just wow. Give a guy like that a chip on his shoulder and holy crap thats a football player i want.

robert nkemdiche intrigues me i mean measurable he is JJ Watt but hasnt been overly motivated unless its a big game where he would just push people around

The irony - who would Tannenbaum have taken at #8? The trade down protected Tannenbaum from himself. Glad he recognized his own limitations!

God Bless The Bucs. I was so relived at 7:30 mtn (pick #11)

Great Value.

Seems Gase is intent on fixing the OL & keeping #17 upright.

I'm so happy how everything worked out for us tonight. Grier and TB much props to you both!! The universe is on our side... The karma wheel is turning in our favor! I believe Albert will stay at LT and James will probably move inside while Tunsil holds down the RT until Albert is done. Oline woes are finally solved!!

The irony - who would Tannenbaum have taken at #8? The trade down protected Tannenbaum from himself. Glad he recognized his own limitations!

Tunsil would have still been the BPA. he was #2 on our board (to ramsey, i would imagine).

as it turned out, we got kiko and maxwell for absolutely nothing, tradewise.

Back
Top Bottom