2016 - Draft Day thread | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2016 - Draft Day thread

Zeke in the house

0428-ezekiel-elliott-twitter-4.jpg

Lets see if he keeps that smirk when he runs into Jj Watt one of these days

Just watched Heargraves highlights for the first time. Kid jumped off the screen to me. Tight coverage, loves to come up and tackle, confident, quick twitch, feisty, I'm sold.

Now I also watched Eli Apples highlights a few times. I wanted to believe in him, but I can't. He looks unsure of himself, didn't see any picks either. I'm sure he can be a starter in the NFL but he looks average - he could be Koa Misi good - a starter, but meh....

I also watched Shaq Lawson highlights. I was not impressed at all. Look closely, it takes him a half a second to get off the ball in comparison to everyone else. It's like he is taking his time. That is a major flaw to me, no get off. He also does not seem to have much bend in his body...especially in comparison to Wake. He looked strong but slow like Trace Armstrong who I liked, but I would not have drafted Trace at 13. Say no to Lawson.

In summary, I like Vernon, Ragland, Jackson III, Zeke at 13....or we could trade down and grab a big DT or OL later in the round.

For the zillionth time; he wore that to tweak the NCAA for not letting him wear crop-top jerseys in games.

Let's go Miami!! Draft all defense! ! Every ****en pick Defense! !

Hearing the Dolphins are trying to trade their 2ND, 3rd and next year's 2ND for a early first round pick.Looking to have two first round picks.

I think we draft someone who will have us all scratching our collective heads, saying what??? The Dolphins Way!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom