2016 - Draft Day thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2016 - Draft Day thread

Just out of curiosity...those of you who aren't excited or just posted in this thread to mock the past few years...what's your motive here?

I know you have every right to, but I'm just curious what your line of thinking is. Desire to spread pessimism? Self-loathing? Masochism? Sheer boredom? What?

Why are you worried about it? I could list your thoughts on here and turn it right back to you.

The Miami Dolphins this year deserve the criticism lobbied against it. We see tbunghole getting cute, for the sake of being to cute. And people here say you gotta trust the plan, trust the coaches and trust tbunghole. Well since 07/08 we have seen different spokes in the same wheel, leading to consistent results of mediocrity and developed players leave. Now the man in charge trades back getting terrible value, while trying to sell it as a good thing. And like good little soldiers, many here parrot tbunghole word for word.

After the past 4yrs of excuse making, a entirely new CS is content with brining in old tackles to play guard, while keeping the trashy guards already here. So sorry if the phan base isn't all sunshine and rainbows. Years of false hope and wishing the best has led us to....another 3 yrs of hope and wishing for the best.

BTW, Trade back and take a corner or the OL from A&M would be my ideal scenario. Hoping the trade back nets us 2 additional picks in the top 140 would be ideal.

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Pick seems to be Eli Apple if we don't trade back up. I prefer Hargreaves though

I wouldn't be opposed to VH3 but he's small and his performance toward the end of the yr left alot to be desired. I preferr Jackson the III instead.

I don't mind Apple but believe he will be there at 19 or 20 if we trade back.

I would love to see us trade down...pick up another 2...still get apple or Jackson ...then grab nkemdiche/dodd and garnett/alexander/westerman.....too much to ask for?

Okay so sounds like the pick is between Zeke, Jack, and Apple. Trade up is only for Zeke. Apple is if the other 2 are gone

ChKZP0JUkAAcUCE.png:large

Yeaaaa its Draft day!!! All the speculation in the air. Gotta love it. Cheers Fellas :brewskis:

Worst thing we can do is trade up. We're not one player away. We need a corner, a LB and a DE(Wake and Mario are older) plus we need at least one guard and a RB to pair up with Ajayi. Staying at 13 is fine by me if the right guy falls but moving down to late teens or early 20s could work too. We can still get a starting corner there(Jackson,Apple)then with 2 picks in round two plus our third we can go RB, DE/LB and guard. That would fill 4 holes instead of trading up and using multiple pickz to fill just one hole.

Ozzy rules

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

The kid from florida iz short. We need taller corners.

Ozzy rules

Back
Top Bottom