• Kenyan Drake

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

uk_dolfan

Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Simple question, the roster has changed a lot recently... who is our best player?

I made the case in VIP last year that even if Suh was our most talented player, Jones was our most impactful player as he made the most game changing plays.

So it wont surprise you to hear that I think Jones is our best player.

Other candidates? Wake is getting old, Tannehill hast played in a year in a half, Quinn isnt the player he was a few years ago and has injury concerns, Parker certainly has the talent but nowhere near enough production. John Denney? he is obviously (genuinely) awesome.

That's a tough one. I like a few guys and I'm surprised you didn't include Drake who tore it up at the end of last year. I'll go with who I think ranks among the best at his position. Not necessarily who has the biggest impact. Reshad Jones

I voted for other with Minkah Fitz in mind - and he hasnt even played a down in aqua/orange!!!

How can anyone argue against Reshad really...?

Looking at the poll choices really put the moves we made this offseason into perspective. Usual suspects are gone.This is a new team for sure.

I’m gonna say Reshad. He can be a liability at times but if he’s paired with a smart ball hawking free safety our secondary will be a no fly zone. Hopefully Minkah is the future.

I voted for other with Minkah Fitz in mind - and he hasnt even played a down in aqua/orange!!!

How can anyone argue against Reshad really...?

I did strongly consider adding Fitz (frankly it was hard to make a list after Jones, Wake and Tannehill - though I forgot to add Drake :( ) but after all the rookie busts over the years, im not sure anyone who has never played an NFL snap can be his teams best player

Sorry but it’s Minkah and it isn’t even close. Our talent across the board is not great and borderline good. Minkah is great and will be great. He was not supposed to be there at eleven, that was a rare gift this year and I hope the Dolphins faux interest in a quarterback helped make that happen. I hope someone breaks out and becomes a super star, but we do not have one right now as it is. Minkah is more of a sure thing than Roquan, Edmunds or any of the quarterbacks we had a shot at, a blessing for us. Get your jersey, boys.

I went with "Other" - I will cast my vote for Minkah. I think he will be the impact leader of our Defense for the next 10 years. Having said that you cant really compare him to say Drake in terms of "Best" they just couldn't do what the other can. So maybe "Most important" is a better measuring stick that isn't "Favorite"

I picked other. Minkah and Gesicki could both have a good season

Across the board I think Miami's talent is about average compared to other teams. No elite players, but Fitzpatrick might turn out to be. Howard is on the right path and Tunsil has a ton of ability. Drake as well. Add Gelsicki and those are probably the best young guys.

I selected X-Man based on I think this year will be his breakout year. I suspect, if Minka is as good as advertised, he could top the list for the next several years.

Last season my list would have included: Suh, Landry, Ajayi and Parkey....as well as Wake, Jones and Tannehill.

sad :(

I'm going with Minkah who I believe will be a serious Defensive ROTY contender by season's end. This kid is so special beyond the physical skillset.

It's a pretty sad roster when a rookie, who has never taken a snap, is garnering a considerable amount of votes.

I'll go with Jones even though I feel the peak of his career may be over.

Back
Top Bottom