2018 Poll - Who Is Our Best Player? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2018 Poll - Who Is Our Best Player?

Best player

• Reshad Jones

• Ryan Tannehill

• John Denney

• Robert Quinn

• Cam Wake

• Kenny Stills

• Xavien Howard

• Kenyan Drake

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
^^^^^^^
The way you view this team, through aqua colored glasses, you would think we would be the AFC favorites to make the SB. You really lost me at Wilson and Grant having a chance to be special.

For their play time and production, I'd say Drake and Grant. True if T'hill and Drake excel we'll have a good season, but no doubt why the talking heads prefer Prescott and Elliott or Brady and Gillislee.

^^^^^^^
The way you view this team, through aqua colored glasses, you would think we would be the AFC favorites to make the SB. You really lost me at Wilson and Grant having a chance to be special.

Wilson has more big play ability than Landry. I said he has a chance to break out. I said Grant has a unique skill set and has shown flashes. Even with your blinders on you can't really dispute that. Take off your blinders and stop listening to the clowns on ESPN.

Wilson has more big play ability than Landry. I said he has a chance to break out. I said Grant has a unique skill set and has shown flashes. Even with your blinders on you can't really dispute that. Take off your blinders and stop listening to the clowns on ESPN.
His only argument is you have aqua glasses on. The usual rebuttal when one does not have a valid point or argument.

Well I can see why there are mixed opinions about being excited regarding this list as every player outside of Denny has missed time due to injuries these past 3 years plus its also sad that our last 3 first round draft picks, Parker, Tunsil or Harris are not on this list. So with Laundry gone I choosing the other in Parker. He has the talent, something to prove and plenty of opportunity with Laundry gone. 3 recipies for success.

what TandaMan says- a lot of people are going to be exposed this Fall- and it aint the Miami coaching staff,

It's hard to make a decision on this one, but if I had to choose I go with Mr Reliable Cam Wake....he has done it year in and year out even although picking him is not a sexy pick. The old man keeps going and going and going.......

My guess is Albert Wilson. On the D side of the ball, the corner position is still a work in progress and so I can see our safeties having to babysit more than would be ideal. Might be hard for Reshad or Minkah to shine. Defensive front 7, there's a huge amount of change. Quinn might be a possibility, if he gets the snap count (Wake, Quinn, Branch and Hayes to share snaps).

As terrible as out offense has been, Tannehill has always been able to make a star out of a receiver who can get open on intermediate routes. Think Hartline, Bess (to a point), Clay, Landry. Wilson looks like being the beneficiary of that synergy with his QB.

So, when I say "Best Player" I probably mean it in the headline grabbing sense rather than maybe nuts and bolts.

Back
Top Bottom