WK 4: @ Patriots
WK 6: vs Bears
WK 7: vs Bills
WK 9: vs Jets
WK 10: @ Packers
WK 14: vs Patriots
WK 17: @ Buffalo

Last edited:
This is what I have so far. Jaguars play the Giants in week 1, so they are not our opponent.

Week 2 at NY Jets
Week 4 at New England
Week 6 vs. Chicago
Week 7 vs. New England
Week 9 vs. NY Jets
Week 10 at Green Bay
Week 17 at Buffalo
This contradicts what Barry said, on the week 7 game. He has us vs New England in Dec at , i'm guessing, week 12.

What is known so far:

WK 1: vs Titans
WK2: @ Jets
WK 4: @ Patriots
WK 6: vs Bears
WK 7: vs Bills
WK 9: vs Jets
WK 10: @ Packers
WK 14: vs Patriots
WK 17: @ Buffalo

Going to place a guess here since the Jags are playing in London on week 8 that the NFL will have them off for week 9 and at home on week 7. Our only available home slots are weeks 3, 5, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16.

The NFL won't. or shouldn't have us open with 3 straight road games in weeks 2-4. I would expect week 3 to be a home game. The Jags are at the Giants in week 1, home vs the Patriots in week 2 and vs the Steelers in week 11. I would fully expect the Jags game to land in week 3.

Last edited:
titans and the jets sounds a little easier than Jax and the jets

Hoping they give us another Sunday night game. NBC is my favorite prime time telecast, but I know those are premier slots so I wouldn't be surprised if they put us on just Monday and Thursday

But Chris Collinsworth is so insufferable as a commentator. WHYYYYYYY

I just noticed.....nobody on our division has to come down here in Sept or early October

Should be an easy win. MetLife takeover is going to be sweltering.

We're 32nd in the power rankings... last. In the eyes of the so called experts there's no such thing as an easy road win. If that were the case the Jets would be ranked below us.

Back
Top Bottom