2018 Schedule Rumors And Leaks | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2018 Schedule Rumors And Leaks

Things we know about the Lions game. Lions play @ Chicago in week 10, and home vs them for Thanksgiving in week 12. It is rumored that week 3 they will play at home vs NE and week 17 they will be at GB. Looks like they are also playing GB in week 11, which takes another week off our books.

This would eliminate them for us in weeks 3 and 12. I would guess right now that the Jags would be week 3. The Raiders will be playing in London on week 6. The NFL won't give us 3 straight home games so that means week 5 would be on the road and weeks 6 and 7 are at home. If week 8 is a bye, that would mean we are looking at playing the Lions in week 13, 15, or 16. I would go with the latter since we don't have any divisional games to play then and say we are playing at home vs the Lions in week 16.

No chance. They don't often put teams who were terrible the prior year on SNF.
Yeah i think our prime time hopes have been squashed for awhile lol

I’m a fan of playing the jest earlier rather than later

We're 32nd in the power rankings... last. In the eyes of the so called experts there's no such thing as an easy road win. If that were the case the Jets would be ranked below us.
One mans power ranking list is about as reliable as a cheesecloth condom. We will win a road game, more than one. If there's one road team on our schedule where I can look at and say "that's a win", it's the Jets.

Last edited:
Sept. 9 Tennessee 1 p.m.

Sept. 16

Sept. 23

Sept. 30 at New England Patriots 1 p.m.

Oct. 7

Oct. 14 Chicago Bears 1 p.m.

Oct. 21 Detroit Lions 1 p.m.

Oct. 25. at Houston 8:20 p.m.

Nov. 4

Nov. 11 at Green Bay

Nov. 18

Nov. 25

Dec. 2

Dec. 9 New England Patriots 1 p.m.

Dec. 16 at Minnesota 1 p.m.

Dec 22

Dec. 30

Looks like no Week 8 BYE. Hopefully it's not Week 5 but most likely will be.

Newly revised schedule....

DbLNTXEU8AA-Dxz.jpg

Last year Thursday Night @ Baltimore this year Thursday Night @ Houston. Yeah the Dolphins haven't been catching any breaks with these Thursday Night games. Last time they hosted a Thursday Night game was 4 years ago vs Buffalo?

Back
Top Bottom