2018 Week 2 Snap Reactions | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2018 Week 2 Snap Reactions

* So incredibly refreshing to be playing without Jarvis Landry, who never scores on that Wilson play

* Take some deep shots earlier

I was wondering if anyone would notice that.

I was gonna bring it up later tonight, but since you brought it up, case n point right there what I've been yelling about for years: speed and explosion at skill positions, especially WR.

Everyone freaking out that we lost Landry is suddenly seeing what legit speed brings in that position. No way in heck Landry beats Skrine like that. TD. Huge.

LD

Last game I though Tannehill's accuracy looked impressive and was surprised considering it was his first game in so long. Today looked the opposite. Happy feet, average accuracy, average pocket presence. Decent though and many reporters were saying no one could get open. We need more shots than one a game, period.

Team if healthy looks like 9 wins to me. I think a good LB and G would really make this team a lot better.

I thought the offensive game plan right from the outset was too conservative. It also seemed like every break went Miami's way, for a change. Where has Cam Wake disappeared to.

I thought I saw Wake double teamed consistently.

[QUOTE="laxcoach, post: 7699280, member: 5208]
Second, I saw Jets OT behind Quinn with his arm wrapped around Quinn’s neck multiple times today and there wasn’t a holding call. Towards the end of the game, you could see the ref behind the QB looking right at it.[/QUOTE]

This is getting old. Wake and Quinn are being held a lot it appears

That said we did go into the Jets house and defeat them in a hostile environment...
This true. They were a rowdy crowd too. Our home game should be better. Hopefully their pass rush isn’t so hot next time.

I’m starting to worry a bit but they do have a good DL

Sitton going down hurts in times like these... harder to run, harder to throw

Those designed fumbles were terrible play calls. As it was this team was down an OL starter and looked like garbage for two drives, on top of that our QB had happy feet to boot. It was smart, conservative playcalling that got players free to make plays that let us establish a rhythm. At the end, it wasn't playcalling that prevented our offense for anything, it was fluke turnovers.
I'm not buying that. The Dolphins didn't even challenge the intermediate part of the field the whole game. Meanwhile, the Jets, under heavy pressure from Miami's pass rush, challenged the Dolphins down the field consistently with a rookie quarterback no less.

Nice write-u[. I loved the game plan and the execution and feel that the Dolphins won the "keys to the game." Miami needed to run the ball and limit New York's running game to win. They did exactly that.

The final drive was a thing of beauty, putting the game away with the run game. That's a great sign moving forward as the Jets defense is formidable and we haven't seen a lot of that from the Dolphins offense.

This was blatantly evident of a couple plays today. It drove me nuts.
I suppose its better than throwing a pick...just seems like some negative plays that could've been avoided...one he was even rolled way out iirc. even when in the pocket theres ways to throw it away without drawing intentional grouding flag

I suppose its better than throwing a pick...just seems like some negative plays that could've been avoided...one he was even rolled way out iirc. even when in the pocket theres ways to throw it away without drawing intentional grouding flag

He was well outside the pocket on one of them. All he had to do was throw it out of bounds beyond the LOS.

Back
Top Bottom