2019 Dolphins Qb Please | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2019 Dolphins Qb Please

I'm sorry but this goes against everything I believe, in regards to returning this franchise to glory, and respectability.

I don't think he is a bad QB, but he is closer to RT, than he is to elite.

we are going draft qb this yr. it might not be in rd1 but qb is coming. 2019 and 20.

Trying to calculate how many Nick Foles threads we'll see before the season starts.

giphy.gif

If they sign Foles, I don't think they are in true tank mode. He is too good to tank and we would end up close to .500 again with Foles starting. He would for sure be my top bridge QB available, but unless they end up with Murray or Haskins I'm not sure the move makes sense. I actually think they may start the Lions guy we picked up to pretty much ensure we have a top pick. Or if he plays great maybe he's a keeper or has some trade value.

the best thing for dolphins is draft qb the next 3 yr and see what happen.. it could be 3rd rd this yr 1st rd next yr. just find qb who can handle nfl games pressure. you cannot be scare fail. when it come to qb but don't be scare say it not working and move on to next qb.

Back
Top Bottom