2019 Draft Qb | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2019 Draft Qb

RonniesRightArm

Active Roster
Reaction score
let me start by saying that I have been a Tannehill guy and still hope he turns this season around. However, I think it’s time to draft another one in the first round even if he sits behind Tannehill for one year. Looking at other bottom half of the league teams, I only really see the Giants and bucks as the only teams that may draft a QB ahead of us. Who do you guys like? The Oregon QB seems like the top prospect at this point of the season. And to the DBags who get mad at people that look to the draft too early in the season, especially at 3-2, who cares man, this is just a fun conversation.

There won’t be any good QBs to draft in 2019. We are screwed

Still early in the process, but I would go Hebert.

Tua who is not eligible until 2020 is the cream of the crop and I hope somehow, some way he is the Dolphins starting QB in 2020.

They say theres no qb in 2019 but come draft someone will be hyped up. Happens every year not including last year for obvious reasons. Take best qb in round one or bpa then rest of draft for oline.

We better lose properly if we intend to get the QB of our choice. That's where we failed last year. Winning six pointless games.
Should have just gone with Moore and Fales last year instead of begging Cutler to leave the broadcasting booth and be our qb....

Should have just gone with Moore and Fales last year instead of begging Cutler to leave the broadcasting booth and be our qb....

Not sure Moore/Fales would not have been more successful than Cuntler.

Not sure Moore/Fales would not have been more successful than Cuntler.
True...still don't understand why Gase wanted Cutler so bad.....and at such a high cost , wasn't it $10 million? If Gase is the qb whisperer he should have been able to coach up someone behind Moore..a wasted year.

Back
Top Bottom