**!!** 2019 Fh March Madness Championship**!!** Blackcreekbandit Vs Bobdole | Page 69 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**!!** 2019 Fh March Madness Championship**!!** Blackcreekbandit Vs Bobdole

Who will be this year's Champion?

• Blackcreekbandit

Votes: 46 49.5%
  • BobDole

Votes: 47 50.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of which ...

A husband is concerned about his wife after 30 years of marriage. She had memory lapses but it wasn't until she forgot their son's birthday that he knew they had to go see the doctor.

They sit with the doctor and explain everything that had been going on over the past year. He listens and decides to do some blood work because she had a fall earlier in the year and he wanted to make sure it was unrelated.

"So Doc, what'dya think?"

"I'm going to be honest with you guys. I need to wait for the results to come back from the blood work but I've narrowed it down to 2 things based on what you've told me. Your wife is either exhibiting the early signs of dementia or she has AIDS. I'll have my secretary call to set up an appointment as soon as I have more info to go over the next step. Until then, you guys rest easy and I'll talk to you soon."

And with that he walked them to the door and wished them a good day.

A minute later the husband walked back in alone.

"Dementia or AIDS?!? Are you ****ing kidding me doc? What in the holy **** am I supposed to do with her until I hear from you again?"

"Well, my best advice would be to go on a nice long drive after you leave here. See the countryside. Explore areas you've never visited before. And drop your wife off in the middle of no where. If she finds her way back home, don't **** her."

Both are doing great. i am impressed that Bob has gone old school and hasn't personally asked anyone to vote for him

Like before @Bumpus invented Vote Whoring the year I first was in it :)

I was his first victim or maybe second

Still want a recount :cool:
With 27 victims, who can keep track??? ;)

2 men with black eyes walk into a bar.

After they sit down the bartender asks "trouble with the ladies again, gentlemen?"

The first guy goes "yeah, and it wasn't even my fault this time. Me and the Mrs went to the airport to pick up our tickets to go on vacation. The woman behind the desk was stacked, so instead of asking for 2 tickets to Pittsburgh, I asked for 2 pickets to Tittsburgh. My wife punched me in the face and vacation was thusly canceled."

The bartender sympathizes and motions for the other dude to tell his tale.

"Similar story. I needed butter for my roll at dinner but instead of asking her to pass it I yelled you stupid bitch you ruined my ****ing life."

You do always come back

Like that pastrami sandwich I had for lunch :chuckle:

What I meant about not having a line ...

Q: What’s the first thing a woman does when she returns home from the battered women’s shelter?

A: The dishes, if she’s smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom