2019 Season Is Here And I Expect 4 Rookie Starters | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2019 Season Is Here And I Expect 4 Rookie Starters

phinking

Active Roster
Reaction score
Christian Wilkins, Michael Dieter, Chandler Cox and my upset special Isaiah Prince will be in the starting lineup by week 4. I honestly believe that COACHING is the key to the Dolphins winning anywhere between 6 and 10 games this year. I am hoping they can finally dodge the injury bug this year. If they can, things will be fun to watch. What are your thoughts gentlemen?

We'll be better coached,and play smarter and harder..but we'll lose a bunch of close games..a few injuries wiil happen and the wheels come off...3-13...

Christian Wilkins, Michael Dieter, Chandler Cox and my upset special Isaiah Prince will be in the starting lineup by week 4. I honestly believe that COACHING is the key to the Dolphins winning anywhere between 6 and 10 games this year. I am hoping they can finally dodge the injury bug this year. If they can, things will be fun to watch. What are your thoughts gentlemen?
I'd agree on the first 3 but don't think Prince is ready.......however, I can see an UDFA starting at some point this year.

Some of the Dolphins beat writers have already pointed out the coaching staff as being better than the previous. Does that turn out to be true? We'll eventually find out. They know how to teach and are essentially going to improve on the fundamentals and there is where the improvement will come. A sounder more fundamentally functional football team. But unfortunately the team is devoid of talent on many levels. Especially at DE, RT and LB. I'm still expecting 3-4 wins, but also a team that plays smarter more physical football. As for rookie starters, Wikins is my choice.

Gase was not bad coach his ego got in way. Flores??? Got find qb to be successful. This team still look same as last yr. Will under paid player be better than more expensive players is big question. I feel flores and staff can get us back to 5 to 8 win but can we get to next level is biggest question. In next 2 to 3 yr.

Prince is garbage. About as big of a project as you can find. I wish we had drafted the online man from Wisconsin instead that went undrafted.

Gase was not bad coach his ego got in way. Flores??? Got find qb to be successful. This team still look same as last yr. Will under paid player be better than more expensive players is big question. I feel flores and staff can get us back to 5 to 8 win but can we get to next level is biggest question. In next 2 to 3 yr.
Lost me right there 39. GASE is & was a lot of things. Being not a bad coach was not one of them. If you remove the not, then, yes I would agree with that statement.

I'm also of the opinion that GASE very well could be a potential Coach of the Year candidate this coming year due to BELL & more importantly GREG WILLIAMS. WILLIAMS will be the Jets next HC, possibly by the end of this year if GASE goes GASE super early.

Lost me right there 39. GASE is & was a lot of things. Being not a bad coach was not one of them. If you remove the not, then, yes I would agree with that statement.

I'm also of the opinion that GASE very well could be a potential Coach of the Year candidate this coming year due to BELL & more importantly GREG WILLIAMS. WILLIAMS will be the Jets next HC, possibly by the end of this year if GASE goes GASE super early.
well I didnt go into all his bad point we know that but beside that he fired hisself in miami.

Gase can design plays with the best of them, but he doesn't pay attention to the fundamentals. While some of our issues under him were talent related, there were a lot that were coaching related.

The Jets will be interesting, Would not be surprised to see them have a good season this year but also quickly implode. A lot of drama coming from their camp

I have to disagree with "10," but I can see 6.

Pretty astute call there on Prince. I think he has a chance to start for Miami.

He's got some ability if coaches can tidy up his technique to where he's not giving up sacks in bunches like he did in college. I mean if he can't beat out the competition he has in front of him there in Miami - I'm not sure what chance he really has in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom