2020 Miami Dolphins Mock Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2020 Miami Dolphins Mock Draft

Welcome! MERRY Christmas and yes it looks pretty good to me....

Although I have a feeling the dolphins were never really interested in Tua and have there eyes set on another developmental QB later in the draft.

I have no idea who that is just an assumption from the way they played to win and are following the Patties history of drafting....

Once again, as much as we need to fix the O line, drafting a bunch of them doesn't always work, specially for us. I've said this before but for those who don't know, the ONLY time we've ever hit on more than one oline guy in one draft was 1990 when we drafted Webb and Simms.

Since then we've never hit on ANY oline guy that we drafted after the first round. That's 30 years ago that we hit on two but we got people wanting us to draft 4 or 5 oline guys and for the record, I like those players mention on that mock but I like to be realistic so I don't expect us to draft more than one or two Oline guys, specially early.
Sound like we need draft Ol in first rd.

Remember guess this is pre free agency.
I think we should get Chris Jones and Brandon Scherff or Joe Thuney. I think it's a present from god that we could get Tua, remember without the injury he probably goes #1

Not bad draft I dont think we need that much Wr.. no young DE or pass rusher. It should fix offense side off ball. I think Tua is hurt.. looking for payday.. to recoup all that money he lost. If he cannot play again or at level he used too. He still can leave game rich.

Then we need to focus on proven free agent lineman. We also never hit on more than 1 because only usually have 1 first round pick. This year we have 3. If we could hit on 2 olineman and sign 2 free agents this team's offense could change dramatically.
Agree we need to get a couple of starting O line in free agency.

We've also never hit on a QB in the past 20 years...so do we not draft one because we haven't?
I didn't say not to draft O line. All I said was we've never hit on more than one but yet people want to draft 4 or 5 of them.
As far as drafting a QB I'm record saying we need to draft one this year while some people are saying we shouldn't draft one till we have a better team which I don't agree with. We should use free agency for Oline and still draft one or maybe two but not 4 or 5 but don't worry, this team always does the opposite of what I hope so maybe you'll get your wish and we'll use all our picks on corn.

We need an edge rusher in the first and /or second round

I have to agree with you. If this mock is based off having addressed the pass rush in free agency, then I'm good with this mock. But, if they do not address the pass rush in FA, then pass rush needs to be addressed EARLY in the draft.

1. QB
2. OT
3. Trade
4. DE
5. RB
6. G
7. C
8. S
9. OLB
10 CB
11. TE
12. WR