2020 NFL Combine info here | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2020 NFL Combine info here

Not many people have 36"+ arms.

2nd half of the season Thomas had issues handling speed rushers so some felt he should kick inside or should be drafted to a run dominant team, but after that arm measurement there's no way he's not playing tackle.

I see cincy targeting the burrow - Jefferson connection.

Imo they need another big body though, assuming green is gone

I don't see it.

Do we really want to spend 60 mil for 2 years, when we are 2 years away from serious contention?

This is a bottom up rebuild. No reason to change course, as far as I am concerned.
I doubt they fall back into an old habit that made this total cleanse necessary in the first place. I don't see it...

Herbert is having a day, wow. And I'm not a Herbert fan

I'm not adverse to Herbert like a lot of folks are. I still have Tua and Burrow in a league of their own in terms of talent. If we can't get Tua for whatever reason, I'm running that card at 5 up for Herbert personally, but we got to have exhausted the options of getting Tua first. Kyle Crabbs on Locked on talked a little on this and his stance was that he would stay at 5 and let the draft come to him, he's a Tua guy and feels that our competition isn't really there but Detriot are trying to screw us for their benefit. His biggest worry is Detroit just taking him themselves and if they did that of course, there is nothing we can do other than drop to plan B. That's got to be taking Herbert at 5, Love may be the better fit for our offense though.

I'm comfortable with my sexuality so I'm comfortable saying it's between Eason, Herbert and Bryant for the best looking QB out there at the moment. While Gordon and Davidson would give Fields and Lawrence a run for mirror cracker, if they were coming out this year, lol :)

A lot of folks have said Herbert is Tanny mk 2, but I feel Eason is closer to that comp.

Back
Top Bottom