2020 NFL Combine info here | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2020 NFL Combine info here

Burrow and Tua not throwing for different reasons but what did Herbert throwing actually tell us? Has he moved up on your board?

Burrow doesn't want his arm exposed...Tua is injured.

Herbert has shown up and competed at every event, senior bowl, combine...shows he gives a **** and wants it. It also allows people to see that his arm is different then the others.

Does it change his draft position, no he is still QB 3 and a top 5 pick, none of that changes, but it does show that there is more of a drop off after him.

I'm comfortable with my sexuality so I'm comfortable saying it's between Eason, Herbert and Bryant for the best looking QB out there at the moment. While Gordon and Davidson would give Fields and Lawrence a run for mirror cracker, if they were coming out this year, lol :)

Cole Mcdonald surely wasn't short on company on nights around campus, shame his throwing motion doesn't match his looks, makes Tebow's look elegant. What the hell is that ???

Surprised we've not seen Tyler Huntler, KJ Hamler and van Jefferson tonight. Saw Hamler benching 22 reps before so he's there, not sure why Huntley isn't there, he's a much better prospect than a couple of these QBs throwing out there. And Van Jefferson, must be injured surely he got an invite ??

Surprised we've not seen Tyler Huntler, KJ Hamler and van Jefferson tonight. Saw Hamler benching 22 reps before so he's there, not sure why Huntley isn't there, he's a much better prospect than a couple of these QBs throwing out there. And Van Jefferson, must be injured surely he got an invite ??

Jefferson's going to need surgery.

AJ Dillon with 23 reps on the bench press. Very good. He's a big kid. Looking forward to his workout tomorrow.

Devin duvernay does not get enough love...love the player.

What did Baylor WR Denzel Mims run in the 40? Anyone know? I didn't see that portion of the combine.

Really felt bad for Fromm watching him try to throw the football out there. Kid deserves better than that. But it just is what it is.

Really felt bad for Fromm watching him try to throw the football out there. Kid deserves better than that. But it just is what it is.

Glad to see someone else thought he looked especially poor. I don’t put too much stock in these things, but I do take a few things into account, and Fromm just looks defeated out there.

Back
Top Bottom