2020 NFL Combine info here | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2020 NFL Combine info here

Glad to see someone else thought he looked especially poor. I don’t put too much stock in these things, but I do take a few things into account, and Fromm just looks defeated out there.

It backs up the film. Really should just be paying attention to the way the ball comes out of their hand. In Fromm’s case it backs up the film. One decent throw followed by 2 poor throws. A lot of under thrown balls down field.

Herbert has shown up and competed at every event, senior bowl, combine...shows he gives a **** and wants it.

yeah but tua made that one throw vs georgia a couple years ago. plus, he was really good in high school. like, 5 star recruit good. and, his dad likes miami. so...there...

I lol'd at the golf clap on the deep out throws by the QB's...

I want this kid to wear Aqua and Orange...

I have been pulling the bandwagon by hand for him for a year now...

I think the kid is an absolute steal if he lasts until the third round.

In this loaded receiver draft someone like Duvernay might last until the 4th or 5th round. Maybe even later. There could be 20 to 25 receivers drafted before his name is called. That's a lot considering his talent level. With Miami's high number of day three draft picks, depth at the position and no need for immediate help at that spot, the Dolphins could take a flyer one one and hope they get lucky.

A receiver situation to keep and eye on is Van Jefferson. His injury and the deep receiver pool could cause him to slip. Miami might be able to get him at a good price let him take his time and heal up on and then see what they have in him later in the season or in 2021. Jefferson's foot injury should/could be good to go by training camp, but if for some reason it took longer Miami could draft him and have him sith the first month or two of the season if needed.

Last edited:
There a re going to be some teams that dip into the deep receiver pool two or three times this year. That's good for mMiami because it might push some players at some other positions down the board a little.

Drafting this kid means we can finally get rid of Gator and Albert.... Onward and upward. I know we likely keep Gator another season as we only recently signed him to an extension... But Wilson is not signed long term. Duvarney gives us that speedy elusive smaller receiver. He is not small like Gator though... He can absolutely run. Unlike Gator Duvarney would come to Miami with a full route tree and he is polished and accomplished as a receiver. Gator was just the fastest guy in his state ... He was not a football player per se.

Can't wait to see what the roster looks like going into OTAs. Free agency in a few weeks, the draft in 2 months and then the udfa signings. This off season alone is going to more excitment than the 2019 regular season.

Juedy, Ruggs, Lamb, and Higgins are my top 4 and I don't think anything changed yesterday.

Reagor and that freak athleticism as well as that tape...I would be shocked if he doesn't go round 1.

The one that caught me a little off-guard was Shenault...I really did think he was faster than that. I still really like him and feel he has the potential to be a very good NFL WR...goos with the ball in his hands and extremely powerful. Him, Jefferson, and Aiyuk should end up in round 1 as well.

This WR group is really freaking good.

Oklahoma really coached up Hurts. I though Jalen had a very nice workout.

Hurts has been killing it all season... Showing that he can really throw the football. He looked great throwing the football at the combine because he has continued to improve and evolve as a QB.... He is not the same kid that was tentative throwing the ball back when Tua supplanted him.

Back
Top Bottom