2020 NFL Draft: Here's how the Dolphins can ace the first round | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2020 NFL Draft: Here's how the Dolphins can ace the first round

The 3rd scenario would lose me as a fan

Not only is the Jordan Love pick terrible, but taking Ruiz over Biadasz would be the stuff nightmares are made of.

Terrible article. Ruiz? A Center in rd 1? My goodness

If he is good and it is an important position for us to improve in, why not?

We aren't trying to win a popularity contest or even get the BPA.

We are trying to get the best player we can who's position is of current need.
As far as trading picks, I prefer trading down if it gets us more picks that will line up with specific players the coaches like.

I'm looking for us to draft as many players as possible while addressing our areas most in need of improvement.

This is really going to be fun to watch and will hopefully yield improved play on the field.

This time the drafting deck is now stacked in our favor.

If it doesn’t say tua and Andrew Thomas it’s a waste.

honestly I don’t care if it’s all we come out of the first 2 days with.

mission accomplished.

if Grier’s nuts truly dropped hed make it happen too

Well... the weird part is after it was over...the Dolphin scout had him do some extra work... he threw some passes from the goal line, using only his upper body (no legs).... and he threw it 63 yards...which is amazing.

Who cares. I could have told ya he’d do that on tape. Herberts eval is all about what he has between the ears. Everything else is gravy.

I find it interesting the author doesn't have Herbert in any scenario. I think it's not unlikely Miami goes Herbert at #5, depending on the 1st 4 picks.
The article is titled how Miami can ace the the 1st round, not how Miami can flop the 1st round. I'm sure Herbert would be mentioned in the latter when/if that article gets written.

Well... the weird part is after it was over...the Dolphin scout had him do some extra work... he threw some passes from the goal line, using only his upper body (no legs).... and he threw it 63 yards...which is amazing.

The 'Phins scout evidently did more work with him than anyone else.

I do think they are giving him serious consideration @5.

Kyle Boller did the same thing throwing from his knees. Color me unimpressed. I really like Herbert. I think he is a great kid and it looks like he is really working hard to get better and if Miami drafts him I will hope to hell that he blossoms into a franchise QB but I can't get this nagging feeling out of my bones that Herbert will never develop into anything special. He feels like another in a long list of guys that has all of the physical traits that you look for in a QB but never fully grasps the nuances of playing the position leading him to always fall short.

The 'Phins scout evidently did more work with him than anyone else.

I do think they are giving him serious consideration @5.

or it’s a flat out smoke screen cause they don’t trust what’s between his ears.

I’ve read for months how much “it factor” matters to this staff in terms of their ride or die draft qb choice.

Given that if it isn’t tua or burrow who show it on tape out the nose I hope they pink slip the whole lot of them.

god knows I will be calling for it. Cause on tape no one comes close to showing it in this class

the mulligans are over. **** or get off the pot

or it’s a flat out smoke screen cause they don’t trust what’s between his ears.

I’ve read for months how much “it factor” matters to this staff in terms of their ride or die draft qb choice.

Given that if it isn’t tua or burrow who show it on tape out the nose I hope they pink slip the whole lot of them.

god knows I will be calling for it. Cause on tape no one comes close to showing it in this class

the mulligans are over. **** or get off the pot

Yes, you are quite determined.

With respect, some of us disagree.

Back
Top Bottom