2021 Dolphin and NFL Draft Rumors | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2021 Dolphin and NFL Draft Rumors

You heard it here first: The Dolphins are rumored to be interested in trading for Deshaun Watson! More to come as this story develops.
Yeah, Watson kind of killed all those rumors. Judging by what SF gave to move up to #3, I think they would have ended up with Watson. He really changed the draft at the top.

Man it would be amazing one day to not have to go through direct tv for Sunday ticket

it mentions CBS games will be on paramount+ , I wonder if that will be only local games? Or all cbs games that week? That would be pretty awesome
I'm looking forward to the NFL cutting the Sunday Ticket from Directv, in 2022. Last year was my 1st year without Sunday Ticket in over 20 years. I streamed the games from an online site with minimal problems. As for Paramount +, I think it might only be local games for now. But don't know for sure. I'm sure they'll make an announcement as the season approaches. Once there is a definitive streaming service ok'd by the league I'll join that.

Man it would be amazing one day to not have to go through direct tv for Sunday ticket

it mentions CBS games will be on paramount+ , I wonder if that will be only local games? Or all cbs games that week? That would be pretty awesome
I believe it’s only local games for CBS. I had a free trial for the streaming service last year during week 1 and could only get the local game.

Back
Top Bottom