2021 Dolphin and NFL Draft Rumors | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2021 Dolphin and NFL Draft Rumors

I just don't think Pitts will be there
New coaching staff in ATL. They could take Pitts. They also might not want to tie their future to a 36 year old QB. They could draft his replacement or trade down. Burrow is coming off a major injury. They could draft him a shiny toy in Pitts or Chase. They could also draft Sewell to protect his blindside the next 10+ years and target a WR round 2. They already have Boyd and Higgins, so it’s not like they have zero offensive threats. It’s kind of a win-win for us because if Pitts and Chase are gone our pick becomes more valuable to trade down and if they are available we get an elite target.

New coaching staff in ATL. They could take Pitts. They also might not want to tie their future to a 36 year old QB. They could draft his replacement or trade down. Burrow is coming off a major injury. They could draft him a shiny toy in Pitts or Chase. They could also draft Sewell to protect his blindside the next 10+ years and target a WR round 2. They already have Boyd and Higgins, so it’s not like they have zero offensive threats. It’s kind of a win-win for us because if Pitts and Chase are gone our pick becomes more valuable to trade down and if they are available we get an elite target.
That is a great resume of 96% of the last 3 months of finheaven

This is pretty much how i see it as well!

This is the one prospect from the Senior Bowl I really want. Came out of nowhere, dominated in drills, blew the doors off his measurables, and his functional strength both upper body punch and lower body power is simply awesome. His mobility and flexibility really show his sky-high ceiling. IMHO, he is possibly the best G prospect in this draft. He might be a great C, but I'd put him at G and let him pull all day long. Kid is a freak. He's hungry, and clearly he's naturally talented. Unlike most small school guys, his technique doesn't seem raw, so he will definitely be in demand.

He is a better prospect than Joel Bitonio, who has become a very good guard for Cleveland.

Back
Top Bottom