• MIA

Amari Rodgers
    WR Clemson

• MIA

Ar'Darius Washington
    S TCU
    trade icon
  • MIA

I would hate that as well, hopefully BS. Will get a better comp pick if he walks next off-season. IMO, we need to obviously improve the offense but as much as I would love to say get Pitts first and then a WR that possibly slid next, or trade down from 18 to target a RB, I think defense is currently our main meal ticket and Flo is going to need to plug in another key defender or 3 given our losses/needs there. With first 5 picks assuming no trades I'm thinking 3 offense and 2 defense but wouldn't be surprised if that was flipped.
This.

Gesicki will generate a third round pick level of compensation should he leave.

I swear to ALL HEAVENS this "rumor" I'm reading about Gesicki to KC for a 5th rounder BETTER be the biggest April fools ever. I would personally go down to Davie to clean the front office out.

It's very likely a trash rumor...but arghhhhhhhh!!!!!

The only way something like that has any legs is based on drafting Pitts at 6...But ONLY a 5th for a young and upcoming TE and still on a rookie contract?
Haven’t seen that rumor? Link?

there is no way Gesicki would be moved for such little compensation imo

This would be my guess (on what the Dolphins will do not what I think they should do). WR/TE at 6; pass rusher at 18; and then RB/C with our 2 second rounders.
I'm expecting the same with just a minor difference, because I think Miami will make a small trade down from #18.

Man it would be amazing one day to not have to go through direct tv for Sunday ticket

it mentions CBS games will be on paramount+ , I wonder if that will be only local games? Or all cbs games that week? That would be pretty awesome
You can

You heard it here first: The Dolphins are rumored to be interested in trading for Deshaun Watson! More to come as this story develops.

Right - your the first to present this idea - LOL

I must have been reading a "NY Jets" blog all last month - LOL

Back
Top Bottom