***2021 NFL PLAYOFFS*** | Page 262 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***2021 NFL PLAYOFFS***

Who Do You NOT Want to Win the Super Bowl?

• Titans

• Packers

• Chiefs

• Buccaneers

• Bills

• Cowboys

• Bengals

• Rams

• Raiders

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
It doesn't take but one good lick to end a career. If our Qaurter back doesn't work out with the new coach and all we still have the 2023 draft.

I think that Burrow is going to be the next Peyton Manning and I predict at the least 2 super bowl victories

Bengals dropping Sam Hubbard in coverage in the second half was pretty sweet. Hubbard was a DB at Cincinnati Moeller.

What a turkey of a SB...like watching a mid season game no one really cares about....Meh
Not sure who I want to win, bengals would be nice, but living in Ohio as a dolphins fan would be too much on how Cincinnati basically is doing what we thought Miami would be doing this year. Rams are eh, guess you can say they “bought” this super bowl.

Definitely rooting for the Bengals all the way! Go AFC!

Here's a sobering stat: the Bengals have won three playoff games this postseason. That's as many playoff games as Miami has won during the entire post-Shula era (1996-2021 and counting).

I can stomach either team winning. I’ll probably bet on the Rams. Joe cool is going to get to know Aaron Donald.

Back
Top Bottom