***2021 NFL PLAYOFFS*** | Page 261 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***2021 NFL PLAYOFFS***

Who Do You NOT Want to Win the Super Bowl?

• Titans

• Packers

• Chiefs

• Buccaneers

• Bills

• Cowboys

• Bengals

• Rams

• Raiders

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
lol.. who knows if they beat the fins next year. the bills LOST to Jax.. the Jets beat the Titans and really should've beaten the Bucs.
any given sunday who knows what can happen. The Bills are one player away from being a 7 - 9 team. they better hope and pray that Allen tones it down with the running because he does beat up his body.. Now i know you can say that about any team that loses its best player but not all of those players take the punishment that Allen does..
Thing is they are sitting at home like us. And only 1 team walks away happy at the end of the season.

Funny thing with Bill fans coming to a Miami Dolphins site to make themselves feel better about losing.

We are just one coach away. We got the players we just need the right Captain to steer our ship.

If they put Eli Manning in the HOF let alone 1st ballot then the HOF is a joke. He was never ever considered an elite QB. If your resume outside of winning 2 SB's isn't enough to be in the HOF then you don't deserve to be in the HOF.

If Eli Manning is in then so should Jim Plunkett since Plunkett is the only QB to win 2 SB's and not be in the HOF.

Well its in the name sort of.

Hall of Fame, not the Hall of Performance/Skill.

Unfortunately it does look more towards famous players than the the elite ones.

exactly.. not even close to compare how Mahommes wins.
Allen is a whining baby and the bills and their coaching staff deserved to lose the way they did.

Yeah, I'll take the passionate Allen over the calm Tua any day.

We shouldnt be throwing stones living in a glass house.

Yeah, I'll take the passionate Allen over the calm Tua any day.

We shouldnt be throwing stones living in a glass house.
I’ll take mahomes class over Allen’s . Btw it’s possible to have passion and class at the same time. Lots of QB’s have passion and still sucked. If Tua wins I won’t care if he passionate or not.

I’ll take mahomes class over Allen’s . Btw it’s possible to have passion and class at the same time. Lots of QB’s have passion and still sucked. If Tua wins I won’t care if he passionate or not.

That's fine, I prefer fire. I don't think people who dont seem to care very much like Tua make good QB.

Qbs don't win btw, teams do.

That's fine, I prefer fire. I don't think people who dont seem to care very much like Tua make good QB.

Qbs don't win btw, teams do.
Totally agree with your last sentence. I’ve said it 1000 times, I don’t care who our QB is with this team we won’t win until we control the lines..
As for fire, sure I’d love more passion but I’d love more talent more…. Lol. Here’s to a good off-season

Yep, unless he reigns in all the running it doesn't matter how big you are the body can only take so much.
That’s the main thing I’d be worried about if I was a Bills fan. It’s literally happened to every single running QB in the history of football - not only here on earth but on other planets too - in other solar systems - in other galaxies. It’s unavoidable.

I don't think so, Allen isn't really taking the hits Cam did, plus Allen is more protected than Newton. Allen will definitely get more favorable roughing calls than Newton ever has.
It only takes one bad hit. I remember Culpepper trucking people too. He looked massive and you’re like he’s bigger than the LBs etc. But one bad hit on the knee. That said, I’d love to have a QB w that kind of playmaking ability because it’s fun to watch. But it’s not a must have. Brady never beat anyone w his legs. Just saying.

Back
Top Bottom