***2021 NFL PLAYOFFS*** | Page 259 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***2021 NFL PLAYOFFS***

Who Do You NOT Want to Win the Super Bowl?

• Titans

• Packers

• Chiefs

• Buccaneers

• Bills

• Cowboys

• Bengals

• Rams

• Raiders

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
You sure about that(. The top two teams in the AFC just put in a clinic with 24 points scored in the final 2 minutes.

That isn’t going to countered by a run game and defense.
Look a Dallas high powered offense and Green Bays offense. Both are history. So yeah it can be done. With that being said I hope Mahomes kicks buffalos butts Every time he plays them. And so far he has.

Last edited:
You know what’s crazy? After the 2nd win I said he’s gonna be a 1st ballot HOF simply because of those two amazing playoff runs and beating Belichik and Brady 2x (plus ending their bid at 19-0). Mark my words. First ballot. Heck, I’ll take Eli for the playoffs over Aaron “I’m inoculated from getting to the SB” Rodgers any day!!!

That throw to Manningham was one of the best throws I can recall seeing. Dude def stepped up when it was on the line and I'll always be thankful for those 2 Giants teams and Eli

That throw to Manningham was one of the best throws I can recall seeing. Dude def stepped up when it was on the line and I'll always be thankful for those 2 Giants teams and Eli

Yes, absolutely, that was one of the greatest throws in super bowl history that doesnt get talked about enough. If Rodgers had made that throw then everyone would be saying "hands down the greatest throw of all time". But I also love on NFL Films, Belicheck telling his DB's "Cruz and Nicks are still the guys, make him throw to Manningham." and Eli is like Okie dokie and throws that absolute dime, beautiful.

You know what’s crazy? After the 2nd win I said he’s gonna be a 1st ballot HOF simply because of those two amazing playoff runs and beating Belichik and Brady 2x (plus ending their bid at 19-0). Mark my words. First ballot. Heck, I’ll take Eli for the playoffs over Aaron “I’m inoculated from getting to the SB” Rodgers any day!!!

I would absolutely rather have Eli Manning in the post season then Rodgers as well, no doubt. Eli will be and should be a in the HOF. If Phil Simms is a HOF then Eli is a shoe in, no doubt.

I would absolutely rather have Eli Manning in the post season then Rodgers as well, no doubt. Eli will be and should be a in the HOF. If Phil Simms is a HOF then Eli is a shoe in, no doubt.
I didn’t even know Simms was in. Oof.

This is why it wouldn’t bother me if the 49ers won the Super Bowl. It gives the teams without a freak show QB hope. I guess the Rams to some extent also.
Stafford is not mahomes or allen, but the guy's got talent. Stafford is more like mahones and allen than jimmy G tho from the physical talent standpoint. Stafford doesn't have the athleticism like Allen and Mahomes, but he's got a strong arm. The biggest thing about Stafford has been his boneheaded moments, but he can rally and score pts. Jimmy G has his moments, but more sporadic and very injury prone

I also think it's the most likely match-up.
That would be the matchup if we want the best chance for a fun superball game. Sure rams can be blown out, especially if the stafford shows up that did vs titans in the season. But for niners to make it close, it has to be like a 13-10 game like packers. That seems highly unlikely and would be a boring superbowl. If chiefs get up 14-0 vs niners, the game is most likely over. Jimmy g isn't a qb that generally will rally or get in a shoot out with qbs or compete that way nor is the niners offense built that way. The rams offense is explosive too and loaded on both sides of the ball, but got dynamic offensive players. Cooper kupp by himself is a beast and best WR in the league imo, and obj who was always talented has been rejuvanted at rams and the rams got a good tight end. Strong running game and rbs too. Schemes by mcvay. Stafford has the arm talent and can get in shoot outs and rally a team to get in a high scoring game. The rams have the offense that can get in a shoot out with chiefs or bengals and have the talent offensively to get explosive plays and get pts. So rams vs chiefs or bengals could be a fun shoot out.

We’re all so down on Rodgers right now cause he cost us some draft positioning 😝

please .. so you condone being a punk??? now i don't know what was said to him but it's happened with multiple teams..
and yes i'd get pissed if a dolphin did it because that crap always comes back to haunt you
Ooo no he waived bye to a DT that went after his legs. Oooo no what a “Punk”. Maybe you should follow what Allen does off there field.

I agree about Allen's work ethic vs. Russell, but the fact of the matter is that the vast majority of QBs don't improve their accuracy. You can put it all on work ethic, but I don't think that's true. A guy like Tebow worked as hard as anyone, but his accuracy never improved. Reality is that it's not just about hard work. That's a huge per-requisite, but it's not the whole thing.
Did he though? You can always fix an accuracy issue that is tied to mechanics. It is reps and hard work to commit to muscle memory.

Look a Dallas high powered offense and Green Bays offense. Both are history. So yeah it can be done. With that being said I hope Mahomes kicks buffalos butts Every time he plays them. And so far he has.
I would put Mahomes and Allen over Dak and Playoff Rodgers ANY DAY and twice on Sunday.

Hmm for kicking Butt he sure lost week 5.

Back
Top Bottom