***2021 NFL PLAYOFFS*** | Page 91 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***2021 NFL PLAYOFFS***

Who Do You NOT Want to Win the Super Bowl?

• Titans

• Packers

• Chiefs

• Buccaneers

• Bills

• Cowboys

• Bengals

• Rams

• Raiders

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think it's just a West coast office. I know nfl network broadcasts from there. Main office is still in NYC
That's what I was thinking. I knew NFL Network broadcast from LA. One of the LA fans sitting by us said that the NFL moving their offices out of NYC was part of the deal for the Rams coming back to LA. Not sure I believe that.

All 3 Rams RB, Akers, Michel, Henderson are better than the mediocre stiffs Grier gets.
We get a toal bust in Iggy instead of Akers or Taylor or Swift.

Watching recaps of cowboys game. I don't think miamis; interested in kellen moore and I don't think fans here are. But just wanted to explain why it's not a good idea for miami to get kellen moore. Sure Mccarthy signs off on plays, but Kellen moore I heard put in that play at end of cowboys game where dak did the scramble down the field with 14 seconds and no timeouts. He also called plays where Pollard their best rb for cowboys had much less carries than zeke. A qb in dak that loses if the team has less than 100 yards rushing. I know mistakes on team cost them, Mccarthy is not a good hc, dak is overrated. But moore makes me scratch my head and considering the talent cowboys have, they've underperformed. Don't want Moore, for sure

Murray is going to get killed if he keeps this up along with Lamar Jackson

Rams are probably the worst possible matchup for the Bucs. Everyone knows the way to beat Brady is pressure up the middle. And…you know…

Think its gonna be Rams and Chiefs for the Superbore.

Back
Top Bottom