***2021 NFL PLAYOFFS*** | Page 92 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***2021 NFL PLAYOFFS***

Who Do You NOT Want to Win the Super Bowl?

• Titans

• Packers

• Chiefs

• Buccaneers

• Bills

• Cowboys

• Bengals

• Rams

• Raiders

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Home teams have won 63.5% of playoff games since 2010 compared to 55.6% in regular season. And the 63.5% may go up given the new 2 vs 7 matchups. They give the wild card weekend a jump start for the home team. Historically wild card weekend is the worst for home teams, hovering near 50%, while the divisional round is the best closer to 70%. That divisional round was logically the best because it featured four rested home teams waiting for overconfident teams coming off a first round win. Now it's down to 2 rested teams so the home win percentage should drop over time.

Hard task for the Rams or anybody to go to the frozen tundra and beat Green Bay

To advance Stafford and Rams must beat Bucs and Brady for a 2nd time in same season. Only 4 other QB’s have ever beaten Brady twice in same season. Jake the snake Plummer, Sanchez, Peyton and Flacco.

Each time the 2nd win eliminated Brady from post season competition. Peyton and Flacco went on to win Super Bowls in the years they did it.

They shutdown the run game in the early meeting so Stanford might have a chance to join the list.

To advance Stafford and Rams must beat Bucs and Brady for a 2nd time in same season. Only 4 other QB’s have ever beaten Brady twice in same season. Jake the snake Plummer, Sanchez, Peyton and Flacco.

Each time the 2nd win eliminated Brady from post season competition. Peyton and Flacco went on to win Super Bowls in the years they did it.

They shutdown the run game in the early meeting so Stanford might have a chance to join the list.
I can definitely see the Rams pulling off a victory if they can pressure Brady up the middle and Stafford doesn’t become pick 6 happy.

I can definitely see the Rams pulling off a victory if they can pressure Brady up the middle and Stafford doesn’t become pick 6 happy.
I can easily see a Rams victory, the Eagles didn't put any kind of pressure on Brady last week, something the Rams are very likely to do. The Bucs top RB's are banged up and their backup WR's are not even close to the level of Godwin and Brown.

Rams, Packers, Chiefs, and Titans are my preferences for the weekend. But really don't care either way on the Sunday games. Just hope they are all close for my entertainment value. Never fun when it's a 21 point game at halftime.

Back
Top Bottom