2021 Schedule Leaks | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2021 Schedule Leaks

We will be updating this throughout the day Wednesday when news breaks and leaks

Thank you sir!

So NE and Buff to start off. Not going to be easy and 1-1 would not be a bad thing. This team has a lot of young players so they will need time to gel. Was hoping for a bit easier to start the season.

Yeah but 13 straight games isn’t helping them.
Yeah, I guess it's actually a double edge sword, though i'm sure getting a two week rest period at the time injuries are most crucial, is probably very well received by Belichick.

Is it just me who finds this whole making an event of the schedule release the NFL do, nauseating ? I know nothing is gong on right now but this is still nothing other than a few dates in a calendar.
Nah, I like capitalism.

Is it just me who finds this whole making an event of the schedule release the NFL do, nauseating ? I know nothing is gong on right now but this is still nothing other than a few dates in a calendar.
Agreed
Curious to peek at it when it comes out but it’s not life changing and let the games fall where they may. You can’t predict wins and losses this early anyway
People put way too much stock into this

1 - at New England
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 - at Jags (London
7 - BYE
8 - at Buffalo
9 -
10 -
11 - at NY Jets
12 -
13 -
14 -
15 - vs NY Jets
16 - at Saints on MNF
17 -
18 - vs Giants
I can only hope this is wrong Supposed to be flying to Orlando on the 17th so will miss the London game (Im in the UK) then a bye and away game while im in Orlando, there goes me seeing a game the year :(

Can't predict much this early, yes, but the early season home heat and humidity has been a real advantage most of the time. I'm hoping for a few more early home games.

I'm glad we get Fuller back for that Buffalo game. Gonna need every weapon we have to keep up with their scoring

so in 90 more minutes we'll have the whole schedule. Not sure why we were so desperate to get leaks. the schedule will be the same at 8pm and it'll still be the same tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom