2021 Schedule Leaks | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2021 Schedule Leaks

so in 90 more minutes we'll have the whole schedule. Not sure why we were so desperate to get leaks. the schedule will be the same at 8pm and it'll still be the same tomorrow.
It's that thing called the internet. Instant fake news regardless of accuracy is more important than actual facts.

Unfortunately all the Dolphin fans in the Tampa area will be screwed by the local CBS Tv station. We will be the only CBS affiliate in Florida not get the Fins-Pats game. Instead we will get the Clev- KC game. For some stupid reason they have jealousy toward Miami and when they have the chance they ask for the bigger national game. The morons that run that station are simply jerks to go out of their way to piss off Dolphins fans.

so in 90 more minutes we'll have the whole schedule. Not sure why we were so desperate to get leaks. the schedule will be the same at 8pm and it'll still be the same tomorrow.

Yeah I'm certainly not sitting on the edge of my seat, canceling any plans while I wait for this to happen. In fact I think I will pop to the shops to buy some milk instead !!

Hoping for some Sunday night and Monday night games! Especially Sunday. It might complicate my personal schedule but I like the juice of being featured. We were a ten win team so we should be on the prime time radar.

For the younger folks, there was a time when we were a given for the maximum prime time showings and for sure there’d be a December prime time home game. We drew ratings and had good teams. The network must have wanted that warmer weather. I’d love to get back to that status.

Haha, yep. Word

Agreed
Curious to peek at it when it comes out but it’s not life changing and let the games fall where they may. You can’t predict wins and losses this early anyway
People put way too much stock into this
Agree, remember how people were predicting the Jags to do well as they had "found" their QB of the future in Minchew....and the Thursday night game vs the Fins in Jax was there to promote and showcase the Jags not the Dolphins. I'll never forget Fitzmagic at his pressers that night...came out in the swag...mighty beard, open shirt down to like the 4th button, Top Gun sunglasses on, swag gold around his neck, and that cheeky & sexy (to the ladies) hairy chest...and 1st thing he says to the camera is "I'm already taken"....it was what made and still does make Fitz one of the GREAT personalities of the game....if a network doesn't get him on to do color the execs should be shot....he will be a SUPERSTAR on TV after his career !!!

Unfortunately all the Dolphin fans in the Tampa area will be screwed by the local CBS Tv station. We will be the only CBS affiliate in Florida not get the Fins-Pats game. Instead we will get the Clev- KC game. For some stupid reason they have jealousy toward Miami and when they have the chance they ask for the bigger national game. The morons that run that station are simply jerks to go out of their way to piss off Dolphins fans.
answer to that is....move

4 consecutive home games is wild. Granted we have 3 straight road games but still. 17 game season will change things up I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom