2022 NFL Draft Thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2022 NFL Draft Thread

These two are connected...

The price of premium OTs declined this year.

OTs are being ignored thus far.

This draft feels like no one’s going to remember who gets drafted in the 1st couple of rounds.

What a terrible draft to be the Jets and Giants and have two top ten picks

I don’t care about any team but the Dolphins. Therefore I have no interest in watching the draft at all and I will just come on here after the third round of the draft to see who they drafted.

I love the GAME of football but the draft is extremely boring even when the Dolphins have picks in the first and second rounds. I can’t imagine how boring it will be tonight for fans who only care about the Dolphins, like I do.
Same here. I'm a Dolphins fan, but not necessarily an NFL fan. And, I never watch college football, so hearing all of these names and the hype surrounding them means nothing to me. I've never watched a draft, and never will. I can say this though: I read about the big names in the draft posted on forums like this and when I look at the draft picks I can recognize some names, even though I don't know anything about them. Before the 2020 draft all I heard was "Tank For Tua", so I recognized Tua's name when he was drafted. However, I just realized something; every year I hear all of these names, but when I look at who Miami picked after the draft is over I never recognize the names of any of their picks (except for Tua). It's almost as if Miami's Front Office refuses to put any big name on their draft board.

Check your pulse son we’re gonna draft this kid named Tyreke Hill in the first round, that’s my prediction and I’m sticking to it.

Reminds me of Deebo Samuel, watch him at the running back position as well

Check out these highlights

Yeah on a serious note, anything Deebo can do Tyreke can do better.

Hmm...is Tyreke Hill Tyreek Hill's brother?

Back
Top Bottom