2022 NFL Draft Thread | Page 128 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2022 NFL Draft Thread

Yes but we had 224 and 227 then in 7th round I think we traded down twice.

Watching their press conference, you have to think that either Zamir White or Isaiah Spiller was going to be the pick based on how Grier says McDaniel fell out of his chair when either of the running backs were picked before their selection came up. Hopefully this kid has a nice career with us.
I really doubt it was Spiller.

When I watch Ezukanma, I see that they basically replaced Uncle Devante Parker. They look like the same exact possession/YAC receivers, but Ezu is younger, faster, and will be cheaper for the next 5 years.
Except Parker wasn’t a YAC guy.

Tindall replaces Calvin Munson.
Ezukanma replaces Bowden or Williams.
Goode replaces Brennan Scarlett
Thompson replaces Chris Streveler

White or Doaks to replace Salvon Ahmed.

There are others who will compete, but I think these are pretty clear upgrades.
I think Ahmed makes the team. He was with McDaniel in San Francisco. He’s a good fit and has the speed McDaniel looks for.

I think Ahmed makes the team. He was with McDaniel in San Francisco. He’s a good fit and has the speed McDaniel looks for.
Hard to say on that one.

SF signed him as a UDFA, and then cut him at the final cuts... we submitted a waiver claim and have had him since.

Maybe he was slated for their PS... or maybe they just didn't like him much... no one will tell the truth at this point.

Everything I saw before the draft was 224 and 247 where we picked, not 227.
No. They had 224 and 227. Here is a screenshot of what picks we had in 7th round.

Attachments

• A855FCC1-EF76-482D-B595-F5544D3F0EF8.png
    A855FCC1-EF76-482D-B595-F5544D3F0EF8.png
    85.7 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom