2022 NFL Draft Thread | Page 126 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2022 NFL Draft Thread

ANYTHING makes more sense than Skylar Thompson.

If you wanted a QB, Howell was staring at you in R4.

In R7, you have West as a developmental C, Rasheed Walker as a developmental RT, Kevin Austin or Justyn Ross as other big WRs, Wydermeyer at TE, Gunter at Edge, Haskell Garrett as an inside rusher, a bunch of camp RBs to see if one pops, etc......there's so many other ways to have gone to take a shot in the dark. Thompson makes zero sense to me.
It’s a know fact Grier doesnt put much stock into late round picks.

One year he said that he had nobody left on his board so he traded them for next year

Patriots draft QB Bailey Zappe

Never heard of him, but already better than last year's starter.

Waking up in Australia, and we could have had Zach Tom @125 and Jesse Luketa in the R&7 (I know they picked C,Goode for that role and at that spot) And we picked a QB???? At that point I would picked Diesch (I know we got him later). But Tindall, Tom, Luketa & Diesch would have awesome based on the pre-draft analysis. Now its onto the football field, and see who was right.

Waking up in Australia, and we could have had Zach Tom @125 and Jesse Luketa in the R&7 (I know they picked C,Goode for that role and at that spot) And we picked a QB???? At that point I would picked Diesch (I know we got him later). But Tindall, Tom, Luketa & Diesch would have awesome based on the pre-draft analysis. Now its onto the football field, and see who was right.
I assume you're either in WA or had a big sleep in. :p

Watching their press conference, you have to think that either Zamir White or Isaiah Spiller was going to be the pick based on how Grier says McDaniel fell out of his chair when either of the running backs were picked before their selection came up. Hopefully this kid has a nice career with us.

When I watch Ezukanma, I see that they basically replaced Uncle Devante Parker. They look like the same exact possession/YAC receivers, but Ezu is younger, faster, and will be cheaper for the next 5 years.
That was my take. Parker was a big target posession type and closest we have on the current roster is Preston Williams, who could battle to make the team. Ezukanma hopefully fills the gap left by Parker.

This is the first year for a long time I've not actually fully engaged on doing due diligence and homework on college players coming out and entering the NFL draft. There are several reasons beit lack of picks of course and off season pick ups. I'm happy. Tindall was good pick up. He may be solid and a player but main reason I actually think our draft was invisible is because I think the team is set to compete and complete now. Its now to make in roads and that means cracking playoffs. Not looking much higher because my life long Dolphin fan head says... no. Small steps but im expecting playoffs. Not interested in this yrs draft. Not my fault but ots a positive.

Back
Top Bottom