2022 NFL Draft Thread | Page 125 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2022 NFL Draft Thread

Not particularly. It happens every year. Heck, I do it. Then realize there was a reason the guy that I wanted wasn't picked by anyone. Go further up the thread, and I mentioned Verone McKinley III. The FS that replaced Holland at Oregon and was an All American this year. HE went undrafted.
And signed with us anyway, apparently

I'm talking for myself. I've seen us grab Tindall. I'm happy with that. He's got quickness and hopefully can tackle because if he can't as a MLB he's a wasted pick. I don't think he is. I think the depth on that Georgia defense is the Dolphins gain in this instance. They were loaded on talent. I keep reading that Tindall will help against Bills Josh Allen as he's apparently a running QB. We lose to Bills twice our team can go 15-2. Not sure why we are putting Bills on the dinner plate as a major concern. 2 games we play them. We own Jets and Pats already.

I'm talking for myself. I've seen us grab Tindall. I'm happy with that. He's got quickness and hopefully can tackle because if he can't as a MLB he's a wasted pick. I don't think he is. I think the depth on that Georgia defense is the Dolphins gain in this instance. They were loaded on talent. I keep reading that Tindall will help against Bills Josh Allen as he's apparently a running QB. We lose to Bills twice our team can go 15-2. Not sure why we are putting Bills on the dinner plate as a major concern. 2 games we play them. We own Jets and Pats already.
All games are up for grabs. At New York, at New England will be tough. I would be very happy with 4-2 in the division

Alec Lindstrom going to Cowboys. Fair to say he didn't meet what Dolphins were looking for as an alternate Center.

Miami needs to sign tretter yesterday and a vet RT. dieter and Austin Jackson are backups at best. you sign tretter and a vet rt our offense will be exciting. if you go w dieter and Jackson there will be a lot of painful games especially against the bills.

Back
Top Bottom