3. Desmond Ridder / Cincinnati / 6'3", 207

4. Jack Coan / Notre Dame / 6'3", 217

5. Bailey Zappe / W. Kentucky / 6’0", 213

6. Brock Purdy / Iowa St. / 6'0”, 212

7. Chase Garbers / California / 6'2", 218

8. Aqeel Glass / Alabama A&M / 6’4”, 233

9. Cole Kelley / SE Louisiana / 6’7”, 248

10. Dustin Crum / Kent St. / 6'1”, 219

11. D'Eriq King / Miami / 5'8”, 198 (WR)

Last edited:
Boy has Jake Bentley fallen off the map. The top three are intriguing along with Zappe.

As much as I love and have loved Desmond Ridder, I think Malik Willis is going to overtake him before long. If he hasn't already.

Looking forward to seeing how Bailey Zappe does.

I'd have thought Tanner Morgan would be higher. There's something there hard to put a finger on.

As much as I love and have loved Desmond Ridder, I think Malik Willis is going to overtake him before long. If he hasn't already.

I don't really love either one. Both have unique tools in terms of arm talent and athleticism, but both are projects in terms of the NFL on a down to down basis. Although I like the potential payoff in the end for both - which is why I rank them where I do among my top Senior quarterbacks. Likely won't grade either as 1st Round picks.

The downfall for Auburn and Malzahn began when Willis transferred. They just weren't able to overcome that and become a legitimate threat, despite still having upper echelon SEC talent like they always do.

Has anyone kept an eye on Bailey Zappe? So far he's had two good performances and he's about to go up against two big ten teams in Indiana and Michigan State.

Yeah just waiting on him to play somebody with a pulse. It starts Saturday.

Very few have played anybody yet.

Ahlers has let me down big time. He hasnt come close to living up to the hype that he came into Greenville with. But he did catch, run, and throw for a TD this week. maybe he'd been better suited going to a college that actually improves the talent the players have

Bailey Zappe 31/44 and 365 yards against Indiana with 8.3 YPA.

He's got MSU this week so another chance against big competition.

I think he's got all the makings of an NFL QB.

Haener and Zappe leading the way so far. The rest must improve significantly for me to consider them draftable. I have not seen Zappe but Haener plays with energy and poise too.

Jack Coan is a tough SOB. Watched him get his finger dislocated on his throwing hand against Toledo at a critical moment in the game.

Instead of coming out of the game he quickly ran to the sideline to get his finger reset.

Threw the game winning touchdown on the next play.

Jake Haener is a hell of a spark plug. I love watching him play.

Sucks that he's so small. Probably about 6'0" and maybe under 200 lbs.

Back
Top Bottom