2024 NFL Draft Day 2 Thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2024 NFL Draft Day 2 Thread

1. Rumors I've heard are Miami aren't super interested and Reason (Phinside the NFL host) said he had heard the top 30 visit we had with him was cancelled. Have doubts he will fall to us

2.Sure if he falls to us. Perfect fit for the defense.

3.Like Mikey. Born leader and great slot. Feel we go offense

4.Have a sneaky feeling this isn't a bad call honestly

5.DOubt he will be there, want no part of him if he is.

6.Love the player, love the fit. Depends on the board

7. HELL NO

8.Doubt he's there but would consider.

9.Doubt he's there but absolutely.

10.Doubt he's there but absolutely
Hicks, hopefully?

Last edited:
I don’t know if Penix will be good or bad, but I always laugh when people criticize a team for overdrafting a QB. If you’re right about a QB, literally nothing else matters. If Penix ends up being an All Pro, nobody on Earth will ever care that he was drafted too high or that Kirk Cousins was there when they took him.
The same can be said about almost any position, except maybe P/PK/LS. You would rightfully get skewered for drafting one early ;)

This is super interesting. Who do we think they’re excited enough about to want to move up for?

DeJean or Newton would make sense. Or maybe AD Mitchell. Those are the only three names I’d think it would make sense to move way up for.
DeJean or Newton would be my guess as well. Mitchell might as well put on a Bills jersey now; no way they pass on a WR after trading Diggs and losing Davis.

Grier and McDaniel looked bummed last night…. Not with the Chop selection, but due to not being able to move back into the back end of round 1. They’re going to move up and McD is going to get his offensive player.

I don't agree that Dejean is a "perfect fit" for Miami. I don't see him as a good man CB and Miami is expected to play a lot more man coverage.

Ravens played a lot of 3 Safety looks looks last year.

We currently only have 3 Safeties on the roster and I’d rather Elijah Campbell wasn’t playing snaps outside of ST.

So I think Dejean profiles as a Safety in our scheme

Not sure how accurate the names are? But I can see WR. McConkey has a back issue, that might cause him to drop.

That 1st hit.....

staring jim carrey GIF

...but remember, none of those were sacks, so any other way he affected those plays is meaningless.

Back
Top Bottom