Tyler Davis
Ainias Smith
Gabriel Murphy
TJ Tampa
Jaylin Simpson
Cade Stover
Cedric Gray

Re-post of this list.
would you say Jonny Wilson is the most talented player on this list?

Barry Jackson at his best. Holy Smokes. So Miami did have numerous chances at gaining extra draft capital. Damn it.

Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

Barry Jackson at his best. Holy Smokes. So Miami did have numerous chances at gaining extra draft capital. Damn it.

I heard that we had 4-5 offers for the #21 pick. My guess would be a 3rd round pick to move down in the 1st. Apparently we really liked Chop and he was their target all along. Speaks volumes about how much we wanted Chop and Paul I guess.

I think that's a small part of it. No one is projecting Alt to Guard, and he went OL1 (#5 overall), Fashanu went #10, and Mims went #18. Of the OT's who can play OG, I think Latham is the only one I'd feel great about at OT. I think they were just really good OL with standout traits, who project to start early and have worthwhile ceilings.

8 chances. God damn you Grier.
He clearly doesn't put the emphasis on the draft like other GMs, Grier is a free agency and trade type GM.

I guess I have to come to terms with the fact this organization will likley never be run anywhere close to the way I would like.

Back
Top Bottom